HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhyssa

PostSubject: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes, several times. Do I score extra points for the additional reads?

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) God yes. 2 of my children are older than that. In another 2 months 3 of my children will be older than that. Half of my children will then be adults. I'm aging by the minute.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Yes, both of them, and several other people's applications too. Do I get bonus points for reading all those other applications as well?

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Not yet, but my husband will also join. (Can I get a point in advance for this?). Hmmm, I guess you could say the quality of the guild recruited me (I'm aiming for GM's pet).

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Ciara, Archmage (probably). And I'll have alts with yet to be determined names. I tend to make lots of characters and then only play 1 or 2 of them. No matter what I start with I always end up playing a healer, I guess it's my maternal instincts.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Female, 100%, in real life and in game too.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Antioch, Illinois

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I saw your post on the ten ton hammer forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I might roll a sorceress. I wanted to try bright wizard but there's no way I'm running around looking like that. But I won't end up playing it, I'm too good to play for the evil side. I can send you a pic of my halo if you'd like, it's really shiney.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Sense of humour? I don't got one. I never laugh, not ever. Life is an extremely serious business.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I started with Runescape a few months after it's release, then played Horizons for a couple of years and I've been playing eq2 for almost 3 years. And if anyone says Runescape doesn't count, it does so too. Even if it does play in a 5x5 window it's still a mmorpg :p

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like not only what I read about the guild, but also the impression I got of the people, both the existing members and those applying to join. Several other guilds claim to be mature and then talk about bein da best at pwning all da other peeps wot ain't in dis guild. (Can someone explain to me the significance of replacing o with p in own?? ) And I too have no time to waste teaching pigs to fly.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I haven't gotten around to downloading vent yet, but I did buy a mic set the other day. I'm not very talkative though. I'm more the sit and listen type. I'm an Ausssie so you might not understand everything I say anyway - and by the time I figure out what you just said the conversation has usually moved on. I'm addicted to helping people, unless they have no manners - is it really such an effort to say please and thank you? I play a lot, I'd rather not admit how much, but I'm not an addict - I can quit any time I want. If you want to know more about me,this is a link to the website I did for the guild I was GM of in Horizons:

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I don't want you to think I'm competitive, but with all those bonus points do I have the highest application score?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 pm

No sense of humor, eh? Well, if that's the case, then that may have just been the most unintentionally funny app ever. Laughing

The guild ranks in Warhammer are very customizable, and at this point, after reading your app, I may just have to create a GM's pet rank and award it to you permanently. However, I play a White Lion, so the two of you may have to claw each others eyes out determine who gets this high honor Very Happy

We're always very glad to hear when people come to visit us and realize we try to be exactly what we say we are in our advertisements.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

We'll keep an eye out for your hubby as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Rhyssa

PostSubject: Re: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you very much for the fast reply and approval. My hubby is Sharduk and he's typing now. Have you convinced your wife to join yet? You can never have too many women in a guild. I need to go find that guy who said his wife doesn't like to kill pc's. I hate pvp, but rvr is a whole different thing. I wish I'd found you last week - we played on the Bloodkeep server too.
Back to top Go down
tsthy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Rhyssa wrote:
Thank you very much for the fast reply and approval. My hubby is Sharduk and he's typing now. Have you convinced your wife to join yet? You can never have too many women in a guild. I need to go find that guy who said his wife doesn't like to kill pc's. I hate pvp, but rvr is a whole different thing. I wish I'd found you last week - we played on the Bloodkeep server too.

That would be me. The wife has always enjoyed just going out and questing and she hated getting flagged by accident and getting ganked in WoW. However, I'm still trying to talk her into giving Warhammer a try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Nice to have another female on board! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhyssa - Join [APPROVED]   

Back to top Go down