Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thorvarn

Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) NO

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I plan on making a Dwarf name Thorvarn and a Mauler named Korag

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Kansas city KS

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Forum

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes a Mauler

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I'm Irish I have a sense of humor

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DAOC, Everquest II LOTR, WOW

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) You are a casual guild and like to have fun and also realize their is life outside the game

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I like to read fantasy and paint figurines and have 3 dogs and married

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) NO
Back to top Go down
[u]
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 pm

First off, let me start by apologizing about missing this app. It must have come in close to another one, and the thing didn't
show as having a new post.

Funny how I seem to be applying to the guild again. Nice take on the example. Laughing Confused me for a second, or at least caused me to double take the thread title.

Welcome aboard. Just get resgistered on the boards here, and let us get to know you a little better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Neenja

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Fantasy   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 pm

You read fantasy do you? Maybe you could recommend me something. I also read fantasy, but I've run out of authors that I truly enjoy for now. I'm basically waiting for them to write more books right now Smile.

Welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Neenja wrote:
You read fantasy do you? Maybe you could recommend me something. I also read fantasy, but I've run out of authors that I truly enjoy for now. I'm basically waiting for them to write more books right now Smile.

Welcome sir.

I highly reccomend "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin if you haven't read it. Best epic fantasy I've ever read by far.
Back to top Go down
Lysico

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

I have to go make water now..

lol, welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Isryion

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Dominus_Leo wrote:
Neenja wrote:

Welcome sir.

I highly reccomend "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin if you haven't read it. Best epic fantasy I've ever read by far.

I was just going to reply the same thing, or at least ask if one of the authors you are waiting for to finish another book is Martin.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Isryion wrote:
I was just going to reply the same thing, or at least ask if one of the authors you are waiting for to finish another book is Martin.

I'm hoping for A Dance with Dragons to be available to be under my Christmas tree. It's still possible if he hurries. cheers
Back to top Go down
Katazan

Katazan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Neenja wrote:

Welcome sir.

I was thinking the same thing. I need a good author to sink my teeth in - lately, everything I have been reading has been pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]   Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorvarn-Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1