HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Utherdo

PostSubject: Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes. After reading them I think this is exactly what I'm looking for in a guild.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. I'm 20. I work full time, so when I do get to play, I want to have fun, but get stuff done at the same time.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)No, I don't think I need to... Filling out an Application is pretty simple, and I dont want to seem like I'm just trying to tell you what you want to hear.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I played a Runepriest and Shadow warrior to level 15+ a few times (Beta Resets) I played every class in the game, but found I like these two the most. Runepriest = Utherdoosher (After my Pally in WOW, and Aldrezzin for the Shadow Warrior)

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Las Vegas, Nevada (PST)

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A)Warhammer Alliance

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I might play the Black Orc on the side because I really like the Greenskin armor and art

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I love to laugh! I think the most important thing is to have fun, however, I do know how to get serious when necessary.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) WOW, Guild Wars, DnD Online, Diablo 2, AoC

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Im looking for a casual order guild and after looking at your website and idea on how the game should be played I figured this was a good guild to roll with - I want to kick some Destruction ass in style!

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) My friend Zuko1889 is trying to join as well - We are room mates and we play together all the time - We work well together and I'd like to be in the same guild as him

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Do you plan on playing in a low population server or a high population server? How do you plan on deciding how loot gets distributed? (The rules didn't quite say - However, I'm glad you guys dont use DKP - That's a great idea!) How do you plan on promoting within the guild? (i'm not really picky on any of these topics, I am just curious, thats all.)
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Heya, Uther! Nice app.

To answer your questions, we plan on staying on a Core rules server, and the higher the population, the better, I think. Right now, that is the Bloodkeep server, but as we get closer to launch, we plan on revisiting the topic as a guild, and if a move is warranted because of population or Bloodkeep being designated an Open server, we'll execute it at that point.

As far as loot goes, we're a mature guild, and we adhere to an honor system. Need rolls will only be used on class specific items, and only by the classes who can use it within the group. Greed rolls will be used for general looting in groups, and also for items that multiple toons in the group can use. Pretty simple system, but in a mature setting, usually work well.

Promotions will be merit based within the guild. We will begin with myself as guild leader, 1 standard bearer, and 2 senior officers when Open Beta begins. By the time we leave open beta, I would like to have at least one more officer, and possibly two. There will also be non-officer meritorius ranks for which people to get promoted to, and officers will be chosen from the highest ranking pool of those meritoriously promoted people as the game progresses and more slots are needed.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Lysico

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 am

We already created the "Dom's Bitch" guild ranking during preview weekend! Smile

Welcome aboard there Ulther..

Another healer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]   

Back to top Go down

Want to Join-Utherdoosher [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1