HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kriggles - join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jellybea

PostSubject: Kriggles - join [APPROVED]   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes, and it is a perfect example of what I look for in a guild

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, age is 29 as an fyi

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, I read through all the forums sections available to the public before posting this.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Kriggles and Jellybean

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Kriggles - male Dwarf Ironbreaker, Jellybean - female alt (unkwown class)

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Phoenix, AZ

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance forums, your recruitment thread

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I'd like to try them out for fun sometime long down the road.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have a good sense of humor and am easy to get along with.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) In order of length played: EQ1 for 3 going on almost 4 years, WoW for 2 years, Age of Conan for 3 months. Other MMO's I dabbled in briefly: SWG, FFXI, CoH, DAoC, Lineage II. Been playing MMO's for almost 10 years now.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The emphasis on close knit, drama free, mature and older group based, and not hardcore demanding a certain amount of time played

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Sure, as previously mentioned I'm 29 and I grew up in Anchorage, AK and joined the military out of high school and started off in the Army National Guard in the Infantry doing active guard, and then eventually ended up in the Air National Guard in the active guard working on C-130's as a crewchief. I now live in Phoenix, AZ and work a full time job in the medical world and am waiting to get into nursing school to become a Registered Nurse (RN).

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) The only question I had was how raiding and massive pvp matches would be organized by timeframe. I understand you are mostly EST based and I am in PST and MST for different halves of the year (AZ doesnt recognize daylight savings and never moves time) and I have never had difficulty playing 2 to 3 hours behind before but I was just curious what times you expected to be the normal "primetime" for your events? Thank you for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
Kriggles

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Kriggles - join [APPROVED]   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm

I created a forum account as I was posting my app, so when I went to hit submit with Kriggles as the creator it said the name was already taken. Sorry about that, I got my forum access granted just after my app was submitted under Jellybean as the poster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kriggles.wordpress.com/
Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Kriggles - join [APPROVED]   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Heya Kriggles!

Arizona and Indiana were the last two non time changing states, and we recently gave in and became a DST state, and I hate it. Evil or Very Mad

As far as the way we've handled these things in the past is that any formal guild events will be scheduled on the weekends when the majority of the player base wil have more time to react and attend if their schedules permit it, and consideration will be given to the time we schedule for the odd time zones. We also usually have a section of the forums dedicated to player groups where they can post informal group info, like 6 of us are wanting to stage a keep siege on Tuesday at 9PM EST, if interested sign up below, ect. It's worked well for us in the past, so we'll likely stick to that method for WAR, but you'll probably notice that when you're in-game, the large majority of folks will just informally group up through Vent or Guild chat.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

PostSubject: Re: Kriggles - join [APPROVED]   

Back to top Go down

Kriggles - join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Application Archives :: Approved Application Archive-
Jump to: