Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDavram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Homepa11

Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davram.

Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes. It's the main reason I applied.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 27 years ancient

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) I did. Even though it was a trick question. Heh.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I know no one in Bloodthorn yet, though I hope to change that. I learned about your guild on the Blood Keep guild thread on the warhammeralliance forums.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I plan on playing a Swordmaster named Davram, though I'll be using my time in the Open Beta to test out my liking for Witch Hunter, Bright Wizard, White Lion, and Shadow Warrior. I also usually end up making a healing alt for whatever reason.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) I am a guy and I play guy toons (though I'll occasionally make an alt female).

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) At present I am in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I may relocate soon, but I don't plan on that changing my play times or availability.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I saw your recruitment thread on the warhammeralliance forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes, on a different server obviously, not sure which one yet though.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have a dry sense of humor. I'm glad this question is on here too because I know what being in a humorless guild is like.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Three years of Dark Age of Camelot (still my fondest MMO memories), 3 years of WoW (mostly raiding), played but never maxed characters in Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan, Shadowbane, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest 2, Lineage 2.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Well, unlike most of the other guilds looking for people, you all seem to be somewhat established already with clears goals in mind and an open mindset that I find refreshing. Your main goal isn't dominating newbs and setting yourself up as the number 1 guild of all time, but I can also tell that you are serious about succeeding in this game, and I'm on board with that. I want to be able to set my own play times, but still be able to rush out on to an RvR battlefield and throw fear into the minds of Destro players. I am competitive and love seeing my name on Herald type score boards, but I'm also not obsessive. I think I would fit in Clan Bloodthorn.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I love gaming and MMOs especially. When I divest myself in one, I usually do it wholeheartedly, at least as much as real life allows. I love RvR, loved it in Camelot and have been desperately searching for another game that matched it. None did, and it took Mythic making another game to give me hope that something would. I love PvPing for a reason, and there really has never been anything as fun as keep warfare.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I am curious if you plan on being a major force for the Order on Blood Keep, mostly meaning, do you plan on claiming keeps and having the guild name out there and prevalent, or are you more of a support guild who will be there defending wherever and whenever? I'm also curious what plans are for flag design, when such things become available. I like the guild name and it's cool that you decided to go to Blood Keep server to further the image.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Heya Davram! Excellent application.

As to your questions:

I think it's entirely possible for us to be a major player for Order on a core server as a casual but focused guild. All too many times, casual is interpreted as "second-tier", but I think we can be a guild that shatters that sort of stereotype. Not saying we can't fit in with an Alliance at some point in a support role as well. I think we'll be a very well respected guild when all the chips fall.

As far as the guild standard is concerned, we honestly haven't given it much thought. In Preview weekend, we finished just short of reaching guild rank 6, so didn't get to play with the Standard creator features. I myself am kind of confused as to whether we are going to be limited to stock options, or will be allowed to submit our own art for a logo. I've read things that have seemed to insinuate both...So as far as standards go, it remains to be seen what functionality the creator gives us in Open Beta, and we will decide from there.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Virt

Virt

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 pm

I've heard there are millions of options open and such, but its hard saying what that means exactly. I've never seen a game that lets you submit your own junk, as cool as that would be.

Regardless, thanks for the prompt invite! I'm glad to be a part of the team. See you in a week.
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 am

Welcome Davram Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davram - Application for Membership [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1