Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinpoint

Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]   Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes - getting older every year (41 soon) Holy Moses am i really almost 41?

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) None, saw the post on Ten Ton Hammer - Have 2 other friends i forwarded your site link to

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Pinpoint - Played a few classes in the weekend event. Most likely Shadow warrior or Swordmaster

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Dallas, Tx area

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Ten Ton Hammer post - i was looking for a order guild for myself and a few friends

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I havent tried any yet so it might be possible. Im going to check it out next week for fun

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have 3 kids so i better have a sense of humor. Of course i do have a big belt for those special moments in a childs life.
One of them will probably even play the game and PVP me in revenge... darn those kids!

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) EQ, SWG, DAOC, EQ2, AoC, WoW, Ultima Online, etc etc...some I spent too many hours playing years ago and the wife beat me.
Now i play a little more casually.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Emphasis on fun and casual playing.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Did i mention i like beating my kids for fun? Well, I do have a few bad habits i suppose.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) When will you decide upon the server to play on. Id like to play together during the OB if possible.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]   Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Heya Pinpoint!

We have selected the Blood Keep server for Open Beta. We will be founding the guild on the first day, and inviting people into the guild at that time, so we all can indeed play together throughout the OB.

Nice app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
NeoStalker

NeoStalker

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]   Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Welcome Brother in Arms!!
Back to top Go down
Pinpoint

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]   Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:00 am

Thank you i look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]   Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Pinpoint - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1