Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitarin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes. Everything sounds great and very reasonable.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. I'm over 30, under 50.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No friends currently in Clan but my friend Zao will be joining Clan very soon and maybe 2-4 others friends will apply. Fairly certain 2 with 2 additional maybes.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Vitarin. Planning on creating a Witch hunter first. Eventually rolling several different classes.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Phoenix, Arizona.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) My friend Zao researched the VN boards and suggested I check out the Clan Bloodthorn site. I checked out the Clan Bloodthorn site myself then went back and looked at the VN boards Warhammer Online Guild Boards to see what other clans had to offer. I came to the same decision as Zao, that Clan Bloodthorn was the place to be.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes. But not right away. I will definitely roll a destruction toon on your server and join your clan there.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have a very good sense of humor. I'm wacky, fun, a jokester, don't take anything to seriously and I'm rarely offended by anything. However, I'm all business when needed.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) AC 2001-2007, LotRO 2007-2008.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Friendly and casual play style. XP, LOOT, END-GAME-RUSH downplayed and the statement "Clan Bloodthorn recruits the people behind the characters." That's important to me. If Clan members are ass-clowns personality-wise the Clan will be NO FUN, no matter how Uber-Duber-Super-Wow-leet their toons are.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I'm Pacific time but I can get on a bit earlier if a clan event is scheduled semi-early eastern time. I can't wait to just get in game and get started.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Yes. Will there be a couple side ventrilo channels where small groups/fellowships can chat separately from the main channel to reduce confusion and everybody talking over each other. Small thing, but is is possible for users to increase the default font size of the forums/site to make things a bit easier to read. THANK YOU.

Edit: spelling/wording.

Last edited by Dominus_Leo on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling/Wording errors)
Back to top Go down
Kemp
Bloodthorn Officer
Kemp

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Another local!

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Vitarin

PostSubject: My location   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Thanks. I'm located in the northwest valley actually, Surprise to be exact. I usually just list Phoenix so people have a clue where that is.
Back to top Go down
Kriggles

Kriggles

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Vitarin wrote:
Thanks. I'm located in the northwest valley actually, Surprise to be exact. I usually just list Phoenix so people have a clue where that is.

Yeah I'm the same way, I list Phoenix but live in the east valley in Scottsdale. Makes it easier for people since most people don't know the suburbs of major cities just like I have no clue what the names of the suburbs of LA, Chicago, or NYC are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kriggles.wordpress.com/
Valerogg

Valerogg

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:04 pm

YEAHHH Another Asherons call player!!!!!

Solclaim Baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Vitarin

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Solclaim really! ME TOO. Toon name was: Sociopath

Maceman_sc on VN boards.

Where in SoCal you located? I lived in Orange County (Santa Ana, Costa Mesa area) up until Dec'05.

Hope to see you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 am

Heya Vitarin!

Nice app.

Sorry for the long delay, I was out of town watching the Cubs get pounded tonight. Mad

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Vitarin

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 am

Thank You. I missed the preview weekend, but I'll be here for the OB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]   Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vitarin - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1