Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
+4
Vitarin
Quixote
Gilgalant
Blaidd Drwg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaidd Drwg

Blaidd Drwg

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. 41.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I am hoping to join along with a few others in my guild from LoTRO including Vitarin.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Undecided.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Fullerton CA. Zone is not a problem for me as most of my playtime will be weekends.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Word of mouth. Friends from LoTRO mentioned this guild to me.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Some, yes.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I prefer a jovial environment, and I have a thick skin. Not much bothers me.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Asheron's Call, Dark Age of Camelot, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Tabula Rasa and Lord of the Rings Online.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Casual gamer oriented, and not preferential over RvR or PvE. I like to do both.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I loved the team and even realm organized RvR from DAoC and hope to see some large scale warfare again! I am a casual player but love to play using well thought out tactics. I believe a good group (RvR or PvE) is one that communicates and any plan is better than no plan. I get along with people very well. I don't take anything said or done personally and I am good at taking instruction (good soldier).

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Will there be weekend events or raids organized regularly?
Back to top Go down
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 am

Good app, I vote cheers to acceptance.

We plan on schedueling events and the scheduel will be made so that the most people can participate. I know that this doens't totally answer your question as to when we will have the events, but it is something that we are working on now. The other thing is that anyone in the guild can host an event if they want to, but Guild Hosted events will be posted on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 pm

Heya Blaidd Drwg!

Nice app.

We will have planned guild events as frequently as we can, and individual members are encouraged to also host their own, either impormptu,
or scheduled in advance through our forums here.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Vitarin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Hey Blaidd GLAD you made it. It's nice to know that I know and have played with at least 2 other clan members.

WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Zao

Zao

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Blaidd Dawg...Approved   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Blaidd! Wonderful to see you here. I'm looking forward to some real enemy trompings with you! Welcome to the guild. Cya in game soon....Zao
Back to top Go down
Blaidd Drwg

Blaidd Drwg

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Thank you all for the invite! I'm getting warm fuzzies already. Can't wait to get in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 am

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Thank you all for the invite! I'm getting warm fuzzies already. Can't wait to get in game Smile

You won't be getting any warm fuzzies from me with an avatar like that. affraid It'll make my avatar run and hide in the highest point possible to get away from those teeth! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
def

def

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 am

Howdy there Blaidd Drwg.

Vevielle wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:

You won't be getting any warm fuzzies from me with an avatar like that. affraid It'll make my avatar run and hide in the highest point possible to get away from those teeth! Exclamation

lol, my avatar shall try and save us all!
Back to top Go down
Blaidd Drwg

Blaidd Drwg

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 am

Vevielle wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:

No worries. Blaidd Drwg like kittahs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vitarin

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:07 am

Tastes like chicken.
Back to top Go down
Blaidd Drwg

Blaidd Drwg

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm about 90% sure now that I will be playing an Engineer. I love toys Smile Name probably will be Blaidd but that may change.
Back to top Go down
Valoric

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:18 am

Hey there, good to see you as too. (you said howdy on my app thread) I hope you could use those engineer items I sent ya in-game the other day. Smile

Cya around,

Val
Back to top Go down
Blaidd Drwg

Blaidd Drwg

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Using some of them now Smile Thanks Valoric!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]   Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaidd Drwg - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1