Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKeroro -> Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Keroro -> Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keroronin

keroronin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Keroro -> Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Keroro -> Join [APPROVED]   Keroro -> Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:30 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)
Indeed.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A)
Way over:(

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)
Yep, two of them I believe.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A)
Not yet, but soon hopefully.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A)
Kind of playing around with different classes atm, but I've tried iron breaker, sword master, arch mage so far, and I'm about even. Next I'll try a witch hunter probably, however I dig the healing/damage duality of the arch mage.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A)
Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A)
Ventura, CA. It's about an hour north of L.A. I know I'm west coast, but hopefully my timing won't conflict too much.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A)
I saw your ad on vnboards, and I then visited your website/forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A)
No, theys is ugly an smells too.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A)
Hmm, how can one rate a sense of humor as good? Doesn't that suggest that there are some evil senses of humor...I'll keep my eyes out.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A)
UO briefly, EQ, DAOC, EQ2, SWG, LotRO, and now WAR!

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A)
The policies set forth involving relaxed gameplay and maturity caught my eye. I probably won't be playing 30 hours a week anymore, so I'm looking for something semi-casual.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A)
Virgo, I like long walks on the beach, moonlight....oh, um...I hope that you enjoy reading this app, and if you got this far, here is the meaning of life-27.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A)
So, are you all on Chrace or Blood Keep now? I thought I was going crazy at first because BK wasn't listed for me, and then it suddenly was today, so I made a char there. But if you all are on Chrace for the next week or so, then I'll switch over.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Keroro -> Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keroro -> Join [APPROVED]   Keroro -> Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 am

Heya, kero!

We are indeed on the Chrace server for the Open Beta. We were planning to open on Blood Keep, but it wasn't up when OB began, and we had to call an audible.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Keroro -> Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1