Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose

IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:46 pm

) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yessum.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yup, 26

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yup

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Wren is a buddy of mine from WoW where we were in a guild together. She has been after me to get into WAR and her excitement for it is more than I can take, so I figured I would follow her here. Oh and Grimaldus is a buddy from WoW too.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Not 100% positive as of yet. Going for either a Witch Hunter or IronBreaker to start. Haven't gotten into Head Start yet but will be in game this week sometime to let you know officially/

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Northwest Indiana, Valparaiso to be exact.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Heard about you from Wren.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I would like to dabble in Chaos, especially if they release the Orc Choppa

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Can I say strong, to quite strong? I like to have fun, its what playing a game is all about.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Been playing WoW for too long. Dabbled in Guild Wars, City of Heroes, DAoC.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I have always been looking for mature, casual people to play with. It's about having fun while playing the game well and being competitive that really drew me in.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Umm, nothing major comes to mind. My wife and I just had our first munchkin last month. He is a ton of fun, as long as he isn't using his high-pitched "I want to pop your ear drums" scream. As for me, I just like having fun, joking around, and playing the game.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nothing comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Welcome to another of Wrenn's friends.

And always nice to have another Hoosier on board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Moose

PostSubject: Re: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Just wanted to say that I registered for the Forums under IronMoose. Haven't been approved yet though.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sesnir

Sesnir

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 am

I saw you (IronMage, right?) on top of a few leaderboards on the Mythic site... nice.
Back to top Go down
Moose

PostSubject: Re: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:41 am

Sadly that isn't me. Would be IronMoose, but I haven't even gotten into the game yet. Patching right now though, WOOOOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]   IronMoose - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IronMoose - Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1