Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRizaz - Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rizaz~

Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED]   Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes. I have read it and I agree with it.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes; 20.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have read the example applications and a few real accepted applications.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Yes, I know a few people in Bloodthorn. Desnok (played UT2k4 with him in the same clan for at least 3 years), Arkara (UT2k4, same clan, not quite as long as Desnok), Foxy (just accepted, but same history as Desnok). I've also done a few scenarios with Bloodthorn members.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Rizaz -- Bright Wizard -- Level 15

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Upstate New York. In a small town outside Albany.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I heard about Bloodthorn from Desnok and Arkara, who encouraged me to apply. Smile

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not at this time, but I might change my mind!

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Ehh.. I have a good sense of humor. I'm easy going and love to joke around. I can give and take abuse -- all in good fun.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Oh boy.. I'll try to keep this one short and informative.

EQ1 -- Dwarf Paladin named Kardolmer on Povar.
EQ2 -- Necromancer named Rizaz on Unrest. Played in Vagabonds, a top 5 world wide guild, for two years
WoW -- Quit EQ2 to raid in WoW with a bunch of my guildies from EQ2. I've raided everything in WoW from MC to Sunwell. I play a Shadow Priest and have killed Kil'jaeden (the current end boss of WoW). I'm also a Season 3 gladiator (top 0.5% rated arena team) in 2v2 and 3v3. I've played my shadow priest on Vek'nilash, Sen'jin, and am now on Dragonblight. My name was/is Rizaz on all three. I've been playing WoW for probably 3 years now.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Desnok has been telling me about how Bloodthorn. A few of the things that I've liked is the fact that you realize that people can't play WAR 24/7. I like how you guys have room for more casual players, but still have a good bit of top end, hardcore members. I, personally, consider myself a rather hardcore player. However, since I play WoW and go to school full time, I like the flexibility that Bloodthorn offers.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) In addition to WAR and WoW, I also play UT2k4, COD4, and StarCraft.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) None at this time. I've already asked about 200 to Desnok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED]   Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 am

Nice app, Rizaz.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Davnar, Nolus, Kriggles or Kemp in game for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Rizaz - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1