Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLargemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Homepa11

Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madmatte

Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:38 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes - I found them well versed and clear.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes - I am 36 years young.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Largemarge - Engineer Extreme!!!

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Santa Barbara, CA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I first experienced CB through the many scenerios and warbands i have been in.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I have destruction characters that i would love to bring into your guild if my application continues forward in the acceptance process.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I feel that my sense of humor is a staple of my RL personality.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I have played pretty much every MMO that has came down the pike since i started playing EQ in 1999. The MMO's I played the most were EQ, CoH and a stint with WoW.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I liked how your guild presented itself in open RvR. They gave useful tactics and strategies. They also played as team and helped the group as a whole with their playstyle.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am a logistics supervisor for a sonar company. I like to build my own gaming rigs as a hobby. I am glad to read you have a vent channel because i am the worlds worst typist! I am the proud father of an 11 year daughter.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I really enjoy the open RvR aspect of this game. Does your guild have any dedicated time for guild RvR?
Back to top Go down
Grimcross

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 pm

+1

I've played with LargeMarge in several scenarios - handy with a gun, no whining, seems to understand what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Arkara
Bloodthorn Officer
Arkara

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 am

That fact that your charachter references Pee Wee's Graet Adventure makes me rofl. I think I love you geek
Back to top Go down
booboook

PostSubject: Largemarge FTW   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am

Largemarge can mess some shiz up!
Back to top Go down
madmatte

PostSubject: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun.   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:40 am

Thank you for you posts Grimcross and Arkara!

I would thank Boobookitty but i paid her to post with katnip and non-stick band aids rabbit

I am a big movie buff and i love comedies.
Back to top Go down
booboook

PostSubject: Non-stick bandaids?   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:42 am

Thanks for the katnip... I totally smoked that right off.

Still trying to figure out what to do with the bandaids tho. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Heya LM.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Kemp, Anatola, Dristin, Soniel, Desnok or Arkara for a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]   Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Largemarge looking for a place to hang her gun. [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1