Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKhatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Homepa11

Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khatia

Khatia

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]   Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
Yes, twice actually to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. It was one of the deciding factors for applying here.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 26

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Both of them

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or acquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I’m in game friends with Rakshas (we always ended up protecting the flag together in Tier 2 scenarios back a few weeks ago so became buddies)

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Khatia lvl 30 Swordmaster (150+ talisman and salvaging) and a bunch of low level alts, but haven’t settled on what my serious alt will be. (all alts named Khatia*)

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male but my SM is a female character…for some reason two MMOs ago I picked a female tank character for my main and that has just stuck. I usually go by "Khat" pronounced Cat in vent to make it less awkward on everyone (see alts above as well)

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Northern NJ

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, etc.)
A) My friend Singlemalt (who will be applying shortly) was researching guilds on WHA and found your post there and had a few PMs with you as well. I actually was trying to get in touch with Rakshas to ask him about his guild and it was a happy accident that this was it.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not in the foreseeable future but if I do it will probably be a Greenskin.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I like to sit back and enjoy people joking around for the most part…occasionally I’ll be in a goofy mood, but usually it’s more of an occasional joking interjection into what’s going on. I’m all for having fun…MMOs shouldn’t feel like a job even though they have for me in the past and I don’t want to go back there.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Runescape for a year or two, City of Villains for a while, World of Warcraft (a LOT), LOTRO for the last few months until WAR came out. Runescape I played enough / was respected enough to be asked by the developers to become an in-game moderator, CoV was just with friends from work. WoW was the big one…I was with the same guild the entire time although it went through a few name changes, mergers etc. I leveled a warrior to 60 right before BC came out…then once we had enough people in BC we worked our way slowly up to clearing Kara weekly (main tanking on my warrior)…leveled a hunter to 70... went through a big recruitment drive to get enough people for two Kara groups…got them geared up…started raiding Gruuls until we were clearing that weekly…leveled a Paladin to almost 70. Then one day I burned out on WoW, guild officer responsibilities, people I didn’t like who I had to raid with, letting video game commitments schedule my life etc etc. Not interested in going back ever…great game and all but something inside me clicked and I just don’t want to play it anymore. Anyway played LOTRO for a few months after WoW and maxed out a guardian there, but I never really completely got hooked, so once I got into Open Beta in Warhammer it was all over and I love it (PvE and RvR…first game that ever got me truly hooked on fighting other players.)

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Great attitude…never seen anything negative from you all in game or on the forums…I like the focus on maturity and respectfulness. A guild that allows everyone to level at their own speed, and enjoy all the different aspects of Warhammer will be good for me and my couple friends who are also applying, since we are in to different things, and have different amounts of available playtime.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I use “…” way too much. I’ll end up spending too much time on this forum at work. Married but no kids yet and I usually have a good amount of time to play in any given week…but my wife comes first. I often play video games while my wife does something in the same room so I usually only use Vent for Events, organized RvR etc. My job kind of ebbs and flows so sometimes I’ll be super active and sometimes I’ll be just jumping on to relax for an hour occasionally.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nope I asked them via Singlemalt or to Rakshas already.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]   Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Great app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Dominaeus or Quixote (Should be on Dom though), Desnok, Arkara, Dristin, Soniel, or Anatola for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Khatia

Khatia

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]   Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:15 pm

That's great news thanks! Looks like I have a couple hours free tonight (wife is playing with wedding pictures) so I'll see you on. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rakshas

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]   Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 am

Welcome aboard Khatia! Great to have you! Always fun to throw grenades while hiding behind you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]   Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khatia - a prospective meatshield, please let me "Guard" you [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1