Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSinglemalt's app [APPROVED] Homepa11

Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
singlemalt

singlemalt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Singlemalt's app [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]   Singlemalt's app [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:46 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. Unfortunately, I recently dinged 40.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Khatia is a friend of mine and he recently joined Bloodthorn. I wasn't recruited by anyone but I traded a few PMs with Dominus on the WHA forums.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Singlemalt, an engineer, is my main. I have a bunch of alts but I am not sure how far I will go with any of my alts. Generally I like RDPS, so I expect a SW or a BW will end up being my primary alt.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Chicago, IL (actually a suburb just north of Chicago).

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I typically see Bloodthorn members in scenarios so I had a general awareness of your guild. I was researching guilds recently and traded PMs with Dominus and really liked his tone and what he had to say. So that led me here.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I certainly would not count it out. However, my playtime is somewhat limited so I plan to focus on the Order side for the foreseeable future.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Well. . . I am a life-long Cubs fan. So, yeah I have a very good sense of humor. I mean, if I had no sense of humor, I'd be a White Sox fan! Kidding. (Not really.)

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) WOW and LOTRO. LOTRO was a bit of a passing thing and I followed Khatia and Illior (another friend) there after we had all been in WOW for a while. I probably played WOW too much. I ended up with a level 70 warlock and was an officer in a guild that merged into another guild. I was an officer there (we had about 150 members) and was asked to be the warlock class leader.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Just the overall sense of a casual guild I got from Dominus. I was in a prior "casual" guild but it ended up not being casiual which caused me to begin looking for a guild that fits me a little better.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I have a pretty demanding job so I get my WAR fix by posting a lot in the forums during the day. I have a wife and two fairly young kids so my actual game time during the week is somewhat later at night. If I am lucky I get some solid chunks of gametime on weekend nights. I also tend to obsess a bit about builds, specs and overall game theory which can be both a good thing and a bad thing.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) No questions at present. I'm sure I will have some down the road.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]   Singlemalt's app [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Well, it was an excellent app, singlemalt.

However, you scored the most points simply by being a Cubs fan. Laughing

Been one all my life, and suffer for it every day.

Every year, I tell myself "Don't get your hopes up", then I do, and get my heart ripped out again.

Go Cubs, and welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
singlemalt

singlemalt

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]   Singlemalt's app [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 pm

Quixote wrote:
Well, it was an excellent app, singlemalt.

However, you scored the most points simply by being a Cubs fan. Laughing

Been one all my life, and suffer for it every day.

Every year, I tell myself "Don't get your hopes up", then I do, and get my heart ripped out again.

Go Cubs, and welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Another Cubs fan - woo hoo! Yeah, this was a very disappointing post-season. But it did not compare to the crushing blow that followed the "Bartman" game in 2003. Talk about misery! Five outs away from the World Series and the sCrubs blow it. Thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]   Singlemalt's app [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singlemalt's app [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1