Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWitching Night Event Homepa11

Witching Night Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kemp
Bloodthorn Officer
Kemp

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Witching Night Event Empty
PostSubject: Witching Night Event   Witching Night Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:58 pm

I have scheduled a T2 event for the Destro side for Saturday. Anyone who would like to join , please do.

It was originally planned to just T2 PQ's, but after talking about it with a few people last night, we turned it into a T2 Witching Night focus.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Witching Night Event   Witching Night Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:17 am

Mmmm, gonna have to duke it out with the hubby to see which one of us will be able to make it, and who will watch the boyo. But one of us will be there I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Valoric

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Witching Night Event   Witching Night Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:41 pm

I think I signed my shaman up for it, but I'm still working on my video problem. I'll try to be there. Smile

Val
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Witching Night Event   Witching Night Event Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 am

Well besides running Bastion Stairs on the order side, soon after I lost the battle for taking the baby *grumbles mutters and pouts* the little one is getting his front teeth in, so he's been extra crabby/clingy/grouchy. Sorry for missing it.

On a good note, I logged on at 5am and the Sc's for T2 were popping already!... fun stuff being in a populated server. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witching Night Event   Witching Night Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witching Night Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Arming Hall (Members Only) :: Destruction Battle Formations (Guild Events)-
Jump to: