HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illior

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
Yes - sounds good.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, I'm 27 - sneaking up on the big 3-0 affraid

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Both of them, plus Khat's and Malty's.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or acquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) My two friend Khatia and Singlemalt just joined.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) This is going to take a few lines:

Illior Lightbearer, Runepriest (lvl 22 - main; fairly high in apoth and butchering)
Nysander, Bright Wizard (lvl 12? - alt; fairly high in weed-growing)
Nikola Tesla, Engineer ( lvl 10 - alt)
Cavish, Warrior Priest (lvl 12 - alt)
Seregil, Witch Hunter (lvl 7? - alt)
Carrack, Swordmaster (lvl ?? - alt)
Tebriel, Shadow Warrior (lvl 7? - alt)
Dalna, Archmage (lvl 6 - alt)

My main is Illior, and I will mostly be focusing on him. I do, however, play all of my alts a lot (except possibly Seregil - I like WH for PvE, but find I don't click with the class for RvR). If you want help in a particular level range, and I'm not on the right character for that, feel free to send me a tell. I'm usually willing to swap characters to help out. I will also probably max out the 10 char limit in the near future - unless they don't give us extra character slots when they add KotBS and whatever dwarven class they decide to release.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) I'm male, and all my characters are male. It's much simpler that way. Although I was known for running around in a dress on my male hobbit in LOTRO...fortunately or unfortunately for me, dresses are pretty much already built into the Runepriest class.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Northern Maryland

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, etc.)
A) My friend Singlemalt is to blame. Him and Khat's engineer friend. I've also seen your members in scenarios and such, and people in my old guild had a fairly high opinion of your folks.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) At some point my alt-itis may get the better of me and cause me to roll a Destro character, but I tend to be a goodie-two-shoes and stick with the "good" side.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I like to think I'm pretty darn funny. A lot of people seem to agree with me, but not everyone. My humor tends to be spur-of-the-moment; someone will say something, or some circumstance will occur that will cause me to make a wisecrack. I also occasionally come up with some unforgivably-bad puns. I appologise in advance for those.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Let's see now - I played SWG for well over 2 years; starting just after launch and running until the so-called New Game Enhancements put a bullet in that game's head. Then I followed some friends to WoW, where I played for nearly 3 years. Started off in a PvP server, levelled a hunter to 60, did some hard-core raiding in Molten Core and the like. Decided I hated PvP servers (never really liked PvP in general, either), and didn't much care for the pressure of hard-core raiding, either. Rolled a few alts on a non-PvP server as a sort of vacation, and started rotating through them as the rested XP ran out; ended up making that my home server. Transferred over my hunter and eventually joined a casual guild. I had fun in that guild, and ended up being the smooth-talker that recruited Khat - probably the only recruit that I can really claim credit for, in any game ever. That guild went through a few transitions (in one of which I found myself as Guildmaster, much to my horror), we started raiding Karazan for fun, then started clearing it regularly. Somewhere in the midst of that I managed to have 10 characters, 6 of which made it to the lvl 65+ range. Soon the casual guild started not being so casual anymore, and I found myself playing WoW not because it was fun, but because it's what I did. Quit back in March. Khat and I decided to give LOTRO a try, but that didn't last much past WAR preview weekend.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) You guys seem like a great group of folks. Khat, Malty, and myself had previously hooked up with another great group of folks that were supposed to be a casual guild - but the leadership seemed to want to be call themselves casual guild, but still be able to do all the things that a hardcore guild does; having been down that road, I know it doesn't work well. Anyway, we weren't looking for mandatory guild meetings or having to hang out in vent whenever we were online, so we made our amicable departure. I don't get the feeling like that will be a problem here.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Not that I can think of - I've already worked a lot of random info into the other answers.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nope - Khat and Malt have already asked what needs to be asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

We're glad to have you guys with us.

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 am

LoL. love the title, the guy that keeps khat alive. <3 being a pocket healer is something I can relate to too! Welcome to the clan. C-ya in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]   

Back to top Go down

Application: Illior Lightbearer, that guy who keeps Khat alive [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Application Archives :: Approved Application Archive-
Jump to: