Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inReibisch-join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reibisch

Reibisch

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)I read all about them, and I am ready to go.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) I am 22 years old.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) I read over it and made sure I understood it Smile

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) My friends, tsthy, and xeven who are in your guild, are my RL friends. Tsthy is the one who got me horribly addicted to the wowcrack (i forever blame him!) I wanted to give another game an opportunity so I am hoping to play with him Smile

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) My character name will be Reibisch, and I have been doing some research on the swordsmaster, and I think I am definitely going to give some up close and personal combat a shot Smile

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male, but I make the occasional female characters and walk around main cities for fun.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) I live in Crestview, FLorida.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I just recently heard of Clan Bloodthorn through Tsthy. I am hoping to play with him when warhammer hits the official launch, so I am applying and hoping for the best Smile

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Maybe, but I stuck with alliance on WoW, and when I made horde, I was ganked up and down. If that is the case with warhammer I am going to have to say no lol.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I think I have a good sense of humor, so hit me with what ya got!

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) WoW. I have been playing for about three years, and I have a 70 marksman hunter, and a 70 elemental shaman.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) What stood out most for me is the fact you are casual and yet maintain a fun atmosphere. I work two jobs, so my time on game can be somewhat limited at times. So the fact that I would be able to log in, and not get "gosh Rei your late again..../gkick" means a lot to me lol.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I play to have a great time, and I am looking for a good home when warhammer hits the floor. You guys seem like an amazing guild so I want to rock on in this game with you Smile

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) No questions, I will cross my fingers and hope for the best lol.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 am

Welcome to Clan Tsthy...errr, Clan Bloodthorn!

Tsthy has been our best form of advertisement thus far, and I love it, because I don't have to html code him, or monitor him and bump him when he falls off page 1. Laughing

Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Reibisch

Reibisch

PostSubject: Re: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah he has that innate ability to get you sucked into things........so stay away from his closet lol.

And I'm glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Lysico

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Reibisch

Reibisch

PostSubject: Re: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:31 am

Yay, all your golds are belonging to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]   Reibisch-join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reibisch-join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1