Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazar

Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application [APPROVED]   Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. 29

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Sazar (not sure on a last name) I always play rogue type classes so I'll probably go with the Witch Hunter. I might have a Shadow Warrior as an alt. I pre-ordered yesterday and should get into OB

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Pittsburg, Kansas

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Official Forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) no

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have a good sense of humor. I have ventrilo and teamspeak. I am not politically correct

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) EQ2, VG, AoC. All rogues named Sazar

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the guild name. I like the server. Also, it looks like order could be the underdog on this server because After World will probably be a large and popular guild.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am a veteran of Uncle Sam's army. I was a military intelligence soldier (97B) that served on active duty for 5 years. I have an MBA and work in the logistics industry. I have a lovely wife, one daughter, and another kid on the way. Golf is fun. Beer is funner

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) nope
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application [APPROVED]   Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 am

Always nice to have another prior-service Army guy aboard. I was a 12B (later 21B...yuck!) Combat Engineer for 14 years until
I was wounded in the war in Iraq and medically retired.

Was stationed out at Riley in Kansas for a few years, and if my geography is correct still, I remember Pittsburgh being South of Salina,
but regardless, it wasn't that big of a trip from Junk City / Manhattan.

My only addition is : Golf and Beer are best together. =)

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn...Please register on the forums, and we'll be all set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sazar

Sazar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Application [APPROVED]   Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Thats cool man. I did a tour in Kosovo and one in Bosnia. I never got to go to the big sandbox. Which I was kinda upset about, but I got over it. I did get to support the forces doing other missions (hmm) for the guys who first went in. I was also at Bragg for awhile and fell out of a lot of planes. Woo Hoo! I quickly learned that its nothing like the movies and you hit like a freakin rock. Yea jacked up knees! Anyway riley is about 2 and 1/2 above me so its pretty close. Its cool that you are a purple heart man. I got respect for you guys. Hooah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application [APPROVED]   Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1