Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplying for membership [APPROVED] Homepa11

Applying for membership [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Runebear

Applying for membership [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Applying for membership [APPROVED]   Applying for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?

Yes, they look fine and reasonable

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)

Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)

Yes, and I stole from it as well! Very Happy

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?

No, but I am trying to get my brother and a friend of mine to go order with me.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)

I have not settled on a name or class yet, but I am leaning to warrior priest or rune smith ( I like the support roles)

Q) Gender: (female, male)

Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)

Alameda, ca

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)

I found this website when I was trolling for WAR information

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?

I think so, I want to try a lot of classes during the open beta

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?

I think it is pretty good. Well, at least I make myself laugh!

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?

I have ahem, played a couple, EQ, EQ2, DAOC, WOW

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?

I like the structure and your willingness to not be afraid and call yourselves a casual guild

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?

Not that I can think of except, I am going through my MBA right now, so I am just looking for a nice bunch of folks for a little distraction once or twice a week.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?

Any idea what server etc that you plan on starting on? And do you plan on going for a large population server, or a smaller one?
Back to top Go down
knob

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membership [APPROVED]   Applying for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 am

I'm not even sure if the official server list has been released yet. I could be wrong, but I haven't heard anything about it. It'll also be kind of hard to judge server size right off the bat.

If it turns out anything like WoW (I doubt it'll hit WoW's numbers, but I think it'll have quite a few players), all of the starting servers will be pretty populated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shacknews.com
Lysico

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membership [APPROVED]   Applying for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 am

For beta we are formed up on Bloodkeep.

The guild is going with Core Ruleset for the server type (rvr in set areas, much like DAoC played). Right now, all beta servers are core ruleset. When it get closer and they announce what servers are what for rulesets, then Dom can pick one (assuming Bloodkeep is not core set)
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membership [APPROVED]   Applying for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Heya Runebear!

Lysico and knob beat me to the punch in answering your questions, and they are correct down the line: We rolled on Bloodkeep, and really see no need to change, unless it is designated as an Open server prior to launch.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membership [APPROVED]   Applying for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for membership [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1