Share | 

ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecclarke

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:50 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yep

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Turning 30 about a week after launch

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Nope

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I'm not sure about my character names or what my main will be, but I'm leaning towards an Ironbreaker (main) and Archmage (alt)

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Andover, N.J.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance Forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Only to gain valuable insights into the minds of my enemies!

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Very poor. Gutter-ish, as a matter of fact. (i.e. Sarcastic by nature)

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I played WoW from Beta through Boredom (which amounted to about 3 years as a hard-core player, and an additonal year of simply logging on to keep in touch with guildmates). I also Beta tested and played AoC for the past couple months until I decided the game wasn't for me. I knew all along that I would play War anyway, so it was really just to kill time until now).

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Mainly that you appear to be a mature, yet casual guild. After years of hardcore raiding in WoW, I realized (with my girlfriends help Razz) that it had become more like a job than a game. I'd just like to have some fun, kick some destruction butt, and play with people who respect their guildmates for who they are as people as much as, if not more so, than their gaming abilities.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I would just like to say that I love being part of a well organized/kick-ass guild as much as the next gamer, but not at the expense of peoples feelings and enjoyment of the game. I was an officer in my WoW guild (Healing Leader/Priest CL) and tried as hard as I could to balance fun and friendship with my leadershilp responsibilities. Unfortunately there were always a few people in the officer ranks who simply wanted our guild to dominate our server so badly that raids and pvp groups were constantly scolded and belittled for mistakes and other performance issues. Despite my objections, this culture permeated throughout the entire guild and left everyone on edge about their performance and responsibilities. I want to avoid this at all costs. I would rather lose every battle with people that I respect and admire, than win with people who care less about the people around them than the stats on their helm. Basically, if you treat others with respect and good humor, I will gladly follow you through the gates of hell, whether victory or total annihilation awaits us (sorry about the cliche Razz). I want to be proud of who I'm playing with.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nah, your website answered them already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Well, ecc...This was a very good app. Impressive.

I think you'll fit in very well here. I think we all share the same idea about being involved with a guild we can be proud of.
One of the things I was very impressed with over the preview weekend was how quickly everyone seemed to gel with one another.
It sounded on Ventrillo as if we were a guild that had been together for months, not just a day or two. And we also proved to be quite
devestating to the forces of Destruction as well, so it seems like we have assembled a very capable and friendly base right now, and
we're thrilled to add you to it.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
ecclarke

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

I can't wait to get into OB and beyond with you guys!
Let's hope we really are outnumbered after release so we can have some fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]   

Back to top Go down

ecclarke - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1