Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArkara- Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Arkara- Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkara
Bloodthorn Officer
Arkara

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) yep

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) yes. Actually I am in my 20's and I can officially say that for 252 more days Smile. Then I heard it all goes downhill

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) yep

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) no on all accounts

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Arkara -Rune priestess. Through many of the charachters that I tried I learned I enjoy staying away from the fray and looking out for people. Rune was the healer that i enjoyed playing the most.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Female...I think...wait let me check...Yep Thelma and Louise are still there. Guess I am female.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Reading, PA . It is like a small version of Philadelphia stuck between lots of farms and Amish people.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) My boyfriend, who is also applying at the moment, told me to check it out. (I had to give my approval first...lol j/k)
Oh his name is Desnok btw.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I haven't planned on it but if I did it would be a zealot. Guess I like the aspect of healing.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Well I laugh at myself, but that probably isn't a good indicator. I guess I am kind of a dork when it comes to jokes. I laugh at the oddest things.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Nope. Desnok has been teaching me tons of stuff through CB though.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Your overall laid backedness (is that a word?) If I can't enjoy myself with a group of people I would rather not play. Being as this is my first big MMORPG I wanted to find a group of people that are willing to help me understand all that there is to learn. And your guild seems to put that as a priority. Although no mention of a chicken raid...but I will let it slide Smile

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I have been a console gamer for years and until recently have gotten into gaming online. This could also be due to the fact that I never had a sweet computer until now. Well it isn't that great but I can run WAR and that is all that counts right?

Right now I play UT, enjoy playing with photoshop, and making weird faces at my cat. She doesn't get it but I do.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Will there be pie?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Again, I feel like a parrot, but nice app, Arkara!

We're really glad to have you and Desnok with us!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Arkara
Bloodthorn Officer
Arkara

PostSubject: Re: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Thank You. Glad to be joining you Smile
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Again, I apologize for rushing to my wife's razzleberry cobbler and not answering your questions you had in your app.

I only thought to do so after I had eaten, so forgive me. Embarassed

There may be pie, but you'll likely have to fight my ferocious bulldog to be eligible to qualify for it.

Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Charlie1vr1

Think you're overmatched here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Arkara
Bloodthorn Officer
Arkara

PostSubject: Re: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 pm

I see your ferocious bulldog and raise you a fuzzy cat.....

Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Digital%20cam%20pics%20029

I think he is over matched Wink[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkara- Join [APPROVED]   Arkara- Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkara- Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1