Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication for Membership [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application for Membership [APPROVED]

Go down 
+2
Swift Stryker
Gilgalant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellingto

Application for Membership [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I may stick with Ellington (a name I've used a lot). I've also used Lovecraft. I am leaning toward a Warrior Priest or an Ironbreaker.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) NY,NY

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) From your recruitment post on Warhammer Alliance.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I'd like to try all the careers...I love playing alts...but Order will be my main.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Good. I love a good laugh and I like to keep it light...even when it gets rough.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) WOW (2 years as Guild Officer/Mage Class Leader), Age of Conan, LOTR Online, City of Villains

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The philosophy of a casual, mature guild that is made up of good players. Players that could easily fit into a hardcore Guild but enjoy RL as much as gaming

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I'm a partner in a business in NYC, I have a big dumb dog named Lucy, I've been an avid gamer for almost 20 years now.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I see you guys are East Coast based which is great. Do you have set Guild Raid/RVR times decided yet?
Back to top Go down
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Yes alot of us are East Coasties, and as for guild raid/rvr times, we are actually discussing those issues in guild as a guild atm. We will proably have a firmer scheduel of events when the game actually launches and we get more input from the guild. Nice app btw, I would vote
cheers (yes for the emotioncon impaired).
Back to top Go down
Swift Stryker

Swift Stryker

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 pm

AoC, eh? Poor guy . . . I sought refuge there after "burning out" of EQ2. What do you think of the game?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Heya, Ellington!

Lots of us AoC veterans here with plenty of horror stories. I actually leveled a Dark Templar to 80. affraid

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Kriggles

Kriggles

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Dominus_Leo wrote:
Heya, Ellington!

Lots of us AoC veterans here with plenty of horror stories. I actually leveled a Dark Templar to 80. affraid

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

Ouch, almost as bad as my 80 Conqueror, 50 Priest of Mitra, and 31 Herald of Xotli Razz

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://kriggles.wordpress.com/
ellingto

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks everyone. Glad to be here. ;-)

Yeah I quickly realized AoC was unfinished beyond the starter zone.
I leveled a Dark Templar to 40 with some old WOW buddies and then just stopped. The zones were so monotonous after a while I just didn't want to play.
Back to top Go down
JUSTSILVER

JUSTSILVER

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm

WELCOME TO THE GUILD.
Back to top Go down
Kemp
Bloodthorn Officer
Kemp

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Welcome~!

Does your handle have anything to do with Duke or jazz?
Huge jazz enthusiast here, that's why I asked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership [APPROVED]   Application for Membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Membership [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1