Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStyrenex - join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Styrenex - join [APPROVED]

Go down 
+2
Quixote
Kriggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Styrenex

Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 34

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, all of them

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) One of the healers and name will probably be Styrenox. I played Runepriest in PW and I really enjoyed it. I plan to try out the other two classes for OB.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Phoenix AZ, although I might be moving east soon.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) WHA forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) One of my favorite things to do in MMORPGS is to learn the lore, so I will probably try out all three chaos factions just to learn the lore.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I enjoy good humor. Although, I am not the most witty person so I will probably be enjoying other peoples humor more than cracking jokes.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) EQ2 - Druid, WoW - Priest, Druid

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I was looking for a casual family friendly guild and your guild charter exemplefies that. In particular I liked the policy of

The Guild asks that Guildmembers keep communications in "public" channels (such as /say, /shout, /ooc, and /guild) civil and free of objectional or offensive content and sexual innuendo.

I not a huge fan of cussing and my kids often watch when I play. The last thing I want my kids to ask me is "Daddy, what does #$@! mean?"

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I find I have the most fun playing when I play with cool people. The activities I do during the game aren't as important as long as its with fun people. That's another reason I applied to this guild. I just want to log in and play and have fun and not worry about drama.

On a personal note, I have 4 children and my family takes priority in my life, so sometimes I have to run away from the computer without notice because some child is stuffing the toilet with toilet paper Wink I just graduated with a PhD in materials science and engineering from ASU. One reason why I might be moving soon is I'm looking for a job and have a couple of leads in the East.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not at this time.
Back to top Go down
Kriggles

Kriggles

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Woot, another person who lives in Phoenix Wink
Back to top Go down
http://kriggles.wordpress.com/
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Heya Styrenex!

Great app!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Yes, very nice app, and welcome to the Warrrrrrrrrrrrh! and the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Styrenox

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad spelling isn't a critical requirement for guild membership, because I spelled my name wrong in the topic. Embarassed I can't seem to find an edit button either. The preferred name is Styrenox.
Back to top Go down
Rivalen

Rivalen

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Yes! c'mon we need more west coast love up in here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Tthas ok syteernx, nbodoy mdins if you can slepl, wcloeme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Styrenex - join [APPROVED]   Styrenex - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Styrenex - join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1