Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDauku - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Dauku - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
+5
idoc
Quixote
Gilgalant
Vevielle
Dauku
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dauku

Dauku

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have. It sounds like the perfect guild for my playstyle.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Dauku. Not sure on class just yet but leaning towards Swordmaster or Archmage. OB

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Kingsport, TN

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Searching the main boards for a guild

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Eventually

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) After working all day, it would be awesome to come home and log in to this game to escape the 9 to 5 and make some new friends that can crack me up. It's one thing I'm looking forward to the most.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) City of Heroes/City of Villains, WoW, EQII, AoC, Eve

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) One of the first guilds to come out and say that you're not interested in rushing to the level cap. I am, by nature an rp'er which I know this guild isn't and that's 100% okay by me, but I really do enjoy immersing myself into my character and the lore of the game. I enjoy taking the time to read my quests and enjoy the stories being told so I have no intentions of being a power game in any way at all. It seems most guilds that are recruiting right now are of the "hardcore" variety where all they care about is gear and loot. According to what I read about your guild, you're more interested in enjoying the game for what it is and making new friendships. I plan to spend alot of time playing this game and would love nothing more than to have a second family who knows how to laugh and have fun yet be organized and kick butt when it calls for it.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) It's not a big deal to me and I hope not a big deal to anyone else but I am an openly gay male, age 30 who loves MMO's and I can totally handle having fun and gay jokes haha! I can honestly say from the heart I can't ever see this being an issue or coming up but I'm hoping for an open minded guild community who accepts people for being themselves and nothing else. I am drama free and it takes a ton for me to get offended so bring on the jokes and cut ups haha! I have a great life but a good chunk of it will be playing this game. As I stated before I would be very happy to form friendships and bonds through an online family that shares your objectives and playstyle. Very Happy

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Do you think you will be offering scheduled Public Quest and RvR events? I'm not to much into PvP, more of a PvE person, but have read from alot of those who hate PvP that the RvR in this game is awesome. I'm looking forward to getting my PvP feet wet but would definitely rather do it with my guild than a random group of people. I am on the East Coast and play time during the week will be around 7pm and most weekends (unless rl plans come up) so seeing something scheduled that I could plan for and sign up for would be great!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll be joining your ranks soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Hello,

We will have guild organized events and we also encourage our members to form their own events. Between the two there should be plenty to keep your feet good and wet =)

Vev
Back to top Go down
Dauku

Dauku

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 pm

That's awesome!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:16 pm

That was a very well written app, and I will give you the cheers vote!!! (yes to the emotioncon impaired)
Back to top Go down
Dauku

Dauku

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Aaw you rock Gilgalant and thanks so much!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Heya Dauku!

I completely agree with the sentiment that this is an excellent application. I like when I read an application, and learn something about the
person behind the toon, and there was plenty of information in here to that gave me some insight into who you are.

It definitely sounds like you're a Bloodthorn to me.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
idoc

idoc

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi dauku,
If you are new to Pvp I would suggest you dont try to kill anyone right away, just wound them so I can finish them and get all the points. Thank you in advance.

lolol poor attempt at a joke but since we cant play...I thought i would try

anywaaay I am new here too and its nice to meet you!. Look forward to grouping with ya!!
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Welcome Dauku, and that's one of the coolest things about MMO's. You can be a street hooker, pimp, gay, lesbian, male, female, amputee, double amputee, burn victim, born without a neck, without ears, without eyes, without a mouth, born white, black, grey, green, yellow and it doesn't make a flip. We all play the game and the way we treat each other is the only thing that's judged. Especially when it was just typing in text, Vent seperates it a bit more, but it's still the least judgemental place to be in the land of the anonymous internets where ###holes abound. I'm sure we'll all be blown away at your colorful attempt to rub out the members of the other team jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dauku

Dauku

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Haha Cort thanks a ton! Yeah since I've never PvP'd before I'm sure my first vent/PvP experience will be quite interesting.. lol!! Razz
Back to top Go down
korthdd

korthdd

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Please don't take this the wrong way. But I don't beleive in not taking jokes when they come.

I see your looking at the elfs? geek
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Haha yep, I kissed an chosen and I liked it. Muahahaha affraid
Back to top Go down
Dauku

Dauku

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Yeah I'm leaning towards the Swordmaster or Archmage. I really like everything I've read about them and I've watched a few game play movies and so far I'm pretty sure one of those will be my main. I've always preferred the magic type but have also love dual weilding and elfs are purrty Wink

OMG Cort me to!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rhyssa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Another pvp/rvr newbie, glad I'll have company. And an elf as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Valerogg

Valerogg

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 am

Agreed, excellent application.
My play style is almost exactly like yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dauku - Join [APPROVED]   Dauku - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dauku - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1