Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTargon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Homepa11

Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Targon

Targon

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]   Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Most Definately.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. I'm 31, married with 2 kiddos.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No but hoping to make a few here. Wink

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I am in the Preview Weekend now and will be in open beta. Right now trying out an Ironbreaker named Targon.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Lake Forest, CA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) VN Boards guild forum

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Probably way later on as I tend to stay away from the -evil- side until I'm all set on my home server.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Very good sense of humor here, shouldn't be a problem. Smile

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I started MMOs with Dark Age of Camelot in 01, since then I've played them all... literally. UO, EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Horizons, SWG, Pirates of the Burning Sea... etc.. I know I'm forgetting some but thats all I can think of at the moment. Smile

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The rules fit perfect for me and matches what I am looking for.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I'm not looking just for a guild, I'm looking for a home for the next 5+ years as thats how long I see myself playing WAR. I'm a casual gamer, sometimes I play in spurts but I do have a family, and that comes first. I hope to meet a lot of you soon as well as speak with you on vent. I'll try to connect to it a bit later.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) What Preview weekend server you all playing on? I'm sure I need to search for it in the forums. I may have more questsions as folks reply to this application. Thank you all for your time.

Rick - aka Targon
Back to top Go down
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]   Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 pm

That is actually a good app, let me let the guild leader know it is here and as soon as he approves it we will get you in.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]   Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Heya Targon!

Nice app!

We're on the Chrace server for the preview weekend.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Targon

Targon

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]   Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:26 am

Thank you both! I appreciate the fast response and look forward to joining you within the guild halls!

/salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]   Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targon - Looking to Join! :) [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1