Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNineagon - Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nonagon

Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]   Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes, it was because of the policies that I am applying.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 27 (28 in oct)

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Actually I haven't, not that I think examples are bad so much, but I think if I'm not able to fill in your application without help, I don't really belong in the guild...hope this doesn't count against me Surprised

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I do not currently, but if approved hope to make a few...ermm well not relatives, but friends and acquaintances =)

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Nineagon, thinking warrior priest or IB

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Ashland, PA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) VN warhammer guild board

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes, at some point in time

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I like to think I have a very open sense of humor, as long as it's not at someone else's expense

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DAOC for 3 years, EQ2 for a few months (didn't really care for it much), WoW for 4 years

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Everything about your guild policy fit so perfectly into what I want from a guild, if you'd like specific citations of what sold me I'd be happy to do so =)

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) My general play schedule is Mon-Thurs 9pm EST-12am EST, Fri and Sat 9:30pm EST - ?, don't usually play sunday nights, but if I do it's same as weekday sched. I have a 3yr old son, which is why I don't start playing until 9ish when he is in bed. Anything else you wish to know feel free to ask =)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Only real question I have is are there many of you usually playing (or planning on playing) during the times I listed above?
Back to top Go down
Nonagon

PostSubject: Re: Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]   Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm

didn't see an edit button, as for the class question I was also considering Witch Hunter, I'm hoping to narrow that down during OB, sorry for the confusion =)
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]   Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Heya Nonagon!

Nice app!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Nonagon

PostSubject: Re: Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]   Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Thanks much, I look forward to getting to know you all =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]   Nineagon - Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nineagon - Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1