Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHosten - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Hosten - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosten

Hosten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Hosten - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Hosten - Join [APPROVED]   Hosten - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. (26)

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I have neither a friend or an aquaintance in Bloodthorn. Nor was I recruited.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Hosten - Bright Wizard

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) San Diego, CA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Magnus Forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I have made a few alts to try it out but right now I'm enjoying the classes of Order much more.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I feel I have a good sense of humor. I enjoy a good laugh.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I started off with FFXI which I've gone back to a few times. The bulk of my MMORPG experience was with WoW. I did try AoC for a short time but found it not for me for a multitude of reasons.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) After viewing the post on the Magnus forums, I went back and forth between a few guilds but ultimately decided on Bloodthorn for a few reasons. I like that you're not extremely hardcore. I've done that before and it's just not for me anymore. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy performing at a high level but I don't have the time or desire to play 7 days a week for hours on end. Also, when seeing that you've already been involved in assaulting and taking Keeps, it made my decision easier. After being involved in a small Keep siege myself last night, I realized that I can't wait to do more with a good group of people.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I just want to say that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. I always strive to learn all I can about the class and play it to the best of my ability. If there's something I'm not doing right I'll look for ways to correct it be it through trial and error or asking for help. I'm not too proud to admit there's something I don't know and I'll look for help wherever it may come from. I just hope to always bring the best set of skills I have to a fight in order to help my guild come out on top.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not really. Just want to say "Thanks" for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from someone soon.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Hosten - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosten - Join [APPROVED]   Hosten - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 am

Very nice app, Hosten.

We aren't currently publicly recruiting, but I'm going to make an exception here for quality.

Get registered on the forums, and you'll be all set.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Davnar, Nolus, Kriggles or Kemp for an invitation into the guild,
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Hosten - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1