Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFoxy - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Foxy - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxy-Mar

Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Foxy - Join [APPROVED]   Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)I have read the policies, and understood them well.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) I've circled the sun 25 times, but I get carded for drinks and lotto tickets still. -.-

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, and I liked the parrot expression in the second example the best. ^^

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Yes, and yes. Desnok and Akara are clan friends from another game (UT2k4). I've known des a bit longer than akara by a couple years, but they both recruited me to join up. ^.^ <3

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Maramil Archmage current rank is 14 and going full healing spec for the mastery training.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Female, both in life and in game.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Shakopee, Minnesota (it's right outside the Twin Cities)

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) From Desnok and Akara of course. <3

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I'd love to try out the chaos side. In other mmo's I often played two servers just to play both sides. (otherwise you're only experiencing half the game!)

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Love fun, I play for fun. I'm nicknamed giggles because I find most jokes funny. I'd like to say I have quick wit, but there many more out ther faster than I, and I'm usually too busy laughing to comeback with anything else. ^.^

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I got sucked into the WoW life for a few years, I leveled to a 64 troll preist before life caught up with me. (marriage, pregnancy, and work) I also have a level 20 in the first expansion of GuildWars as a Mesmer/Monk she's so cool! and I also beta tested Dungeons and Dragons for a time. (It was meh, could have been better, but I still played there too.) Never got into the EQs though...some say I'm lucky about that though. ^^

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Well Des joined for one. (I always hesitate joining clans and guilds there are some bad ones out there you know.) I trust Des's judgement though, and Des pointed me here. Then I read what you all stand for. It's pretty much how I work as well. Serious in having fun, and playing, but stern on attitude and the people behind the characters. (After all a couple bad eggs really can ruin the image of a good group of people.)

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Ohhhh let's see. I'm a stay at home mom of a beautiful 9 month old baby boy. My hubby and I are hardcore gamers (console and PC) I'm sometimes naive, other times very astute. I look for the good in things, and I think I would be a good addition to your ranks. (Played with a few of you tonight and had a blast.)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Was this application filled out to your liking? <3 Hope to see more of you in game too!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Foxy - Join [APPROVED]   Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Heya Foxy!

Nice app. We're always happy to have friends of members aboard.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

Contact Quixote, Davnar, Nolus, Kriggles or Kemp in game for an invite into the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Desnok
Bloodthorn Officer
Desnok

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Foxy - Join [APPROVED]   Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:59 pm

Woohoo, congrats Foxy! Glad it didn't take you as long to join here as it did for Overlords. Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Foxy - Join [APPROVED]   Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:35 am

Weeeee thank you! It was awesome fun spamming the heal icons for like three hours tonight!

And Shhh Des, you were solo for quite some time before you found overlords too! (I just happen to be a bit more stubborn than you so nyeh! Razz )

*hugs to all of those I kept alive...and sorry to those I couldn't!*
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxy - Join [APPROVED]   Foxy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxy - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1