Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luminare

Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED]   Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes. Read over them and completly agree.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A)Yes. Currently I am 19

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Of course because im kinda slow and could'nt figure out where to start lol.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A)I was recruited a few nights ago while grouping with, Drwg, Hitarin and Lindariel.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A)Luminare -Shadow Warrior- (not sure what CB or OB means) but im rank 14 =D

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A)Male (In game female) Gotta have somthing good to look at for the infinite+ hours going into this xP

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A)Canada, Alberta

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A)In game recruitment. Im not one to surf around for guilds

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A)I might play Chaos if you swap over at a later point as it seems your solely Order right now. Depends on if my buddies will join

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A)Not sure. depends really on how talkative the people im with are. im more quiet. not one to start conversations.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A)Oh sweet jebus... ummmmm. Ragnarok online (had 2 99 reborns), WoW (2 70's), Maplestory unfortunatly, DOMO,...... theres alot LOL

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A)I was worried that it would be the equivalent to a raiding guild back in WoW but after reading over the Guild charter i see your a pretty down to earth society which is what im exactly looking for!

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A)Always play a female ingame lol and uhhhh working 2 jobs currently while doing home school so busy busy but im able to put innn roughly 30+ hours a week.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Mainly if my 2 buddies. (previous WoW players) could get an easy in to this guild. obviously they gotta fill the app out but if theres an easy in sweetness!
Back to top Go down
Luminare

PostSubject: uhhh   Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:57 am

Also im unsure as to whats going on with username..

I THOUGHT i made a acc on here using my Always constant for the past 8 years "Dranoon". However it claimed it was taken. I hope it wasnt or someone might need ....... a good ol' somthing or other >.>
Back to top Go down
Luminare

PostSubject: one last thing... i think   Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:11 am

Im horrible at forgetting to add stuff in and being vague. as for my sense of humor which was kinda left standing there.

Im the kinda guy that laughs at the stupidest things imaginable... or where one should not laugh. (Like at a funeral. man was that a bad idea). BUt yes im crap at remembering everyhthing all at once. Put me as a tactician though and things get killed efficiently. Highly looking forward to doing some RvR with some badass strategies in place.

I promise this is the last sidenote...... I hope anyway.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED]   Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Sorry for any delay on your application.

It seems that you've made friends with a few of our members, and are welcome despite recruiting being closed.

Contact Quixote, Kemp, Davnar, Nolus or Kriggles for an invitation into the guild.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED]   Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dranoon-Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1