Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRunalicious Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Runalicious Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runalici

Runalicious Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Runalicious Join [APPROVED]   Runalicious Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 38

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Yes and several of the accepted applications and both rejected applications.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) A real life friend Stellyeun is already in your guild.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Runalicious rune Priest

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Sacramento Ca

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Word of mouth from my real life friend Stellyeun.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not at this time.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have been known to laugh with the best of them. I like to believe that I have the ability to see humor in most situations in life.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I played 6 or 7 years of DAOC. Lets say I played enough DAOC to lose track of how many years I played that game.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the idea of casual gaming that does have a purpose. I like that you clear you expect people to want to help each other. I like the idea of loot and ganking not to be the primary focus of the guild. Plus I really dislike the concept of "L33t" and "Uber" guilds that need to run around and tell everyone they are the best in a virtual world. I am looking for good mature people to enjoy the game with.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I have realized in my life that I enjoy team sports over individual sports. It seems there is much more to enjoy about an accomplishment when it is achieved as a team. At least for me that is the way it is. I believe that concept also carries out for me in the virtual world.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) The question I have you can only see the answer over time. That is how are cliques that form within the guild going to be encouraged to make sure they remain open to participation by everyone in the guild. Hopefully cliques will not be an issue that develops.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Runalicious Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runalicious Join [APPROVED]   Runalicious Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 am

Always open to friends and family.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Kriggles, Nolus, Davnar or Kemp for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Runalicious Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1