Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inShirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirvington

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]   Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Hello everyone in Clan Bloodthorn.

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, I am 29.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, I read over both of them.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No, I was referred here from the Warhammer Alliance Order forums.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Shirvington - Bright Wizard / Villhelm - Witch Hunter

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Red Bank, NJ

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) In my search for a guild, I came across a recruitment post in the Warhammer Alliance Order forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) While I have Chaos toons on a different server, I find I'm more drawn to Order characters, environments, and artwork.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Very dry. =) I love to laugh and have fun.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I started on MMORPGs back in '06 with RF Online. Shortly thereafter, I switched over to World of Warcraft, and played for about a year and a half. The focus of the game had changed much over that time, and I grew somewhat disillusioned with it. Between WoW and WAR, I played Team Fortress 2, and enjoyed the FPS PVP very much.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Dominus Leo's recruitment post. It was very organized and specific, even listing the number of members you were capped at at that point. I very much value organization with regards to guild leadership.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) My name is Nick. In my WoW guild, I served as an officer, so I can appreciate all the hard work it takes to maintain and nuture a thriving guild. I work 40 hrs/week but still find time to enjoy playing WAR; the note in the recruitment post about balancing life and gaming surely rings true for me. I'm sure many of you are in the same situation.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Which aspect of RVR does the guild participate in more as a guild? Open RVR or scenarios? I guess going back to my FPS days I could play scenarios all day, but still enjoy Open RVR. Also, Does the guild play any other mmos?

Thanks for your consideration. I hope to join your ranks!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]   Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 am

Nice app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Dominaeus, Kemp, Anatola, Desnok, Soniel, or Arkara for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Isryion

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]   Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 am

Scenarios tend to be where people focus their time, which is probably true of the game in general from the sounds of things. However, there are opportunities to get together and take keeps a couple of times a week, especially with allied guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]   Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirvington - Join! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1