Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBoobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Homepa11

Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboook

Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]   Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes I am.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I did. (wow these questions are easy!)

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No. I have seen some of your guild mates around in scenarios, and a friend of mine mentioned that he will be applying too... so here I am.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Boobookitty (White Lion) - Bullethead (Ironbreaker) - Ariadnie (Shadow Thingie)

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) female

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Santa Barbara, CA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Word of Mouth

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I currently have several destruction characters on Thorgrim, but am awaiting server transfers to decide what I will do with them.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Rad. I am very funny.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) SWG, WOW, GW, EVE, AOC, PotBS... and lots more.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the way your guild members handle themselves in scenarios. I like your web site. I like casual guilds comprised of adults.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) When I'm not travelling, I'm on pretty much every night for some amount of time. I play lots on the weekeds, and although I run solo a LOT, I'm always happy to participate in group runs. I would like to hook up with some folks who like to band up an run open RvR - and not just the "let's roll this unattended keep and bail if anyone shows up to put up a fight." I want to *PLAY* not just hoard xp and rp, cuz that's silly. I'm pretty mellow, level headed, and like to have a good time. If people in a group (vent or chat or whatever) start getting uppity with each other, I usually either try to mediate or step out. I'm not into guild dramz.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not yet, but I'm sure I will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimcross

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]   Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 pm

+1

Nice post, sounds like a good fit for our guild.

Dramaz = low

Death to Destro = high
Back to top Go down
booboook

PostSubject: YAY!   Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:28 am

Sounds good... just tell me where to sign!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]   Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Nice app, Booboo.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Kemp, Anatola, Dristin, Soniel, Desnok or Arkara for a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]   Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobookitty would like to join... [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1