Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSalm - join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Salm - join [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salm

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Salm - join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Salm - join [APPROVED]   Salm - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 23

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, and the few rejected applications as well.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No, sorry (don't hold it against me).

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Salm, Warrior Priest

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Pittsburgh, PA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Official Forums; my friend and I were looking for a nice guild to pal around with, and Clan Bloodthorn sounded just right.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I might roll a Blackguard when they're released in the coming update.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have to deal with angry, oblivious soccer moms asking for video games that don't even exist every single day at my job. I HAVE to have a good sense of humor to stay sane.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DaoC, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Auto Assault, Saga of Ryzom

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) My friend and I are looking for a guild where we can have fun playing with other people who enjoy the game but don't take it so seriously that the game seems more like work. An MMO is honestly only as good as the people you play it with.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Been playing games since my earliest memories and am well rounded in my likes and dislikes at this point; Warhammer's the first MMO I've played where it actually felt like playing a real RPG rather than just grinding out levels every day. As RvR centric as it is, I need a good group of people to play with to fully enjoy it. That's where I'm hoping you come in Smile I spend a lot of my time with work and college, but I make it a point to play whenever I have time.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Really just hoping to hear back from you soon, and that my friend (Elegie) hears the same (we have to play together). Do you guys open world RvR much, or are you focused more on scenarios at this point?
Back to top Go down
Khatia

Khatia

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Salm - join [APPROVED]   Salm - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 am

We do both Open RvR and Scenarios. I know we've organized our own open RvR Keep taking in the past...and we've also joined in with other guild's warbands. At least pre-server transfers the guilds on this server really seemed to do a good job banding together. I know a bunch of us we're part of the group that locked down some Tier 4 zones last week for example.

In terms of scenarios there seem to always be guildies running those who are happy to let you join in.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Salm - join [APPROVED]   Salm - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Desnok, Arkara, Dristin, Quixote, Anatola or Soniel for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salm - join [APPROVED]   Salm - join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salm - join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1