Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRowen-join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Rowen-join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowen

Rowen-join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Rowen-join [APPROVED]   Rowen-join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes! I definitly like your view on things.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes. A good read.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Rowen or Casiopia (whichever is not already taken of course) and I will probably play a Witch Hunter or a Shadow Warrior

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Female

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Orlando, FL

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance web site

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I played around with them a little in CB and I feel no need to make a Chaos toon.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Some say I have a very dry sense of humor. I think it can be better classified as whitty.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) The whole lot of them. EQ 1 and 2, WoW, LotR, AoC, Star Wars Galaxies, DaoC. Uh..I am leaving some out.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the fact that you are casual and that you intend to play on a core type server. And I have always intended on playing Order. I just want to avoid the more hardcore guilds.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Your questions covered everything. I guess I could share that I have played in the CE Closed Beta as well as the PW and had a fine time although it was lacking something...what was it...oh yeah...a guild.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Hope you are still looking for applicants!!!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Rowen-join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowen-join [APPROVED]   Rowen-join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 am

Another in the long line of impressive applicants.

I'm beginning to think poor Xeno may go down in history as the only bonehead in Bloodthorn history. Shocked Laughing

I have a huge soft spot for Orlando...One of my favorite soldiers that I led into combat in Iraq was a local young man to you.
Fine young man, and a heck of a fighter, and I was lucky to serve with him, and to know him. But I digress...

We're glad that you feel like you've found what you were missing in CB / PW.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Rowen-join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1