Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog intsthy - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

tsthy - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsthy

tsthy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

tsthy - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: tsthy - Join [APPROVED]   tsthy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Of course. It helps me get familiar with the guild.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) I am currently 27 and will be turning 28 in a few weeks.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Not right now, but a few of my WoW buddies and my brother will be applying soon.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) tsthy - Runepriest

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I read your post on the Warhammer Alliance forums, came here and liked the cut of your jib.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Perhaps. I'm in closed beta and have been trying my hand at a Zealot, I like it, but the subtle differences between it and the RP are causing me to go Order.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I love to have fun and I have always preached that as a main ideal. It is just a game after all.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Well, I've done some time in AoC, Tabula Rasa, EQ2, LoTLRO, and of course WoW. I played WoW the longest (started in 2005). I created a guild and took a ragtag group of people through Molten Core, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 and ZG. We were the 3rd best guild on the server at one point. Then BC came out and we did Kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag, TK, SSC, Mount Hyjal and BT. I was the guild leader almost the entire time (I stepped down for awhile when I took a break). Being a guild leader for 3 years caused me to develop excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and I was a very popular leader. I have always stressed fun and real life before the game. We took content at our own pace with our own strats and had great success. It was hard to leave all the great friendships I have made in WoW, but I'm ready for a fresh start and make new friendships and meet new and interesting personalities. Like I said, I have a few friends that are coming over with me, but its only 4 others. All very solid and experienced players too.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The emphasis on fun and putting RL responsibilities first. Its a chapter straight out of my book.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I'm married to a wonderful wife whom is a nurse. I'm currently trying to talk her into War, but she doesn't like killing PCs, lol. We have two dogs a beagle named Daisy and a beagle/basset hound mix named Layla (thanks for the inspiration Clapton). I'm in the computer repair business (my boss is one of the people that is going to apply), I love movies (comedy and sci-fi are my favorite), I'm hopeless addicted to chillout electronica and I still love Nintendo. Oh, and I'm a football fanatic with my favorite pro team being the Browns and my favorite college team being the Buckeyes (I'm from Ohio originally).

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Just one, what is the main time zone going to be for PvP and PvE matchups. I'm in central and I'd just like to know what the basis for guild events are going to be.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: tsthy - Join [APPROVED]   tsthy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Solid app, Tsthy!

I think you're a solid fit for the guild, and we're happy to have you aboard!

And Sorry about last year, man. I was really hoping the Colts would have played their starters in the last week to help the Brownies
get in the playoffs. Unfortunately, Tony Dungy and the Colts management didn't agree with me. pale Got a soft spot for your Browns
because they have Brady Quinn, and I'm a big Irish fan. Think he's gonna be a great fit for you guys. Andersen is a solid QB right now, but
there won't be a dropoff in the QB position if he goes down for a few weeks with Quinn on the roster. /football rant off. Laughing

As far as the timezone of the guild, we're an EST guild, so only an hour difference for you on Central time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
tsthy

tsthy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: tsthy - Join [APPROVED]   tsthy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Haha, I just noticed you are from Indy. I lived in Angola ( north of Ft. Wayne) for years. My wife attended Ball State and my Aunt and Uncle live in Carmel. Funny you have a soft spot for the Brownies, as I have a soft spot for the Colts. When the Browns were taken from us, I rooted for the Colts and still do.

Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in the preview weekend and open beta! I'll send my buddies your way soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tsthy - Join [APPROVED]   tsthy - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tsthy - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1