Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Homepa11

Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]

Go down 
+2
Rhyssa
Quixote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:07 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes, sir!

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, but sometimes I have the humor of my third grade students.... does that count?

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, sir! ... Now I am starting to feel like one of my students answering a test.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) QuickSilver is my husband's coworker that is in the guild, and Spert (hubby) is applying at the same time as me.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Taya (or some form of) and undecided... I would like to start off in the Order, but I will wait and see what the guild would need me as.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Female

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Chicagoland area... AKA the stix

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) My husband heard about this guild from his coworker... QuickSilver

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I am not sure yet. I like the Dark Elf class... but want to start out on the Order side if I could. They apeal to me more.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Erm... Hmmm... I am a female in a predominantly male gamer world... I HAVE to have a good sense of humor to put up with you boys. Smile

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Conquer Online, Runescape (I blame my students on that one), Final Fantasy XI (three years), Guild Wars (got bored of it when I defeated it for the upteenth time), WOW (ya... only lasted a couple months for that one), and this game's preview weekend Smile

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The fact that I hopefully won't deal with the childish behaviors that younger gamers tend to have sounds wonderful to me... especially since I am stuck with 8 and 9 year-olds every day. Smile

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Third Grade Teacher, Female, Complete Computer Geek, and Book Worm ... Yes, I am an oddball... need I say more?

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Yes. Can you make EA come out with this game tomorrow? Oh, and if you were wondering, I am a Cubs fan... No, I never cheered for the team that is named after my dirty laundry even when they were in the WS.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 am

Heya Tay!

Any Cubbies fan is certainly welcome here!

EA sadly doesn't listen to me...But otherwise, I'm just as excited for the game to get out as you.

We're glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Rhyssa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 am

Another female, computer geek, bookworm, Runescaper..........what a great app Smile Welcome aboard Taya
Back to top Go down
JUSTSILVER

JUSTSILVER

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 am

tay whats up. Most of the time I go by Justsilver but only my wife gets to make fun of me by calling me Quicksilver lol.
Back to top Go down
Gilgalant
Bloodthorn Standard Bearer
Gilgalant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Welcome aboard! I see we have alot of peeps from Ill. now, the land of corn fields and sowbeans. I spent my entire high school time in Normal, Ill. and even managed to graduate too!
Back to top Go down
Swift Stryker

Swift Stryker

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:53 pm

JUSTSILVER wrote:
tay whats up. Most of the time I go by Justsilver but only my wife gets to make fun of me by calling me Quicksilver lol.

I see Silver is already stirring up the sympathy vote for you Tay . . . but don't worry, once he gets as old as me you won't be able to tease him that way any more Smile
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Welcome Tay!!! I'm new myself but look forward to getting to know you and your little group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]   Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply... At least I think I am applying... I have tried this 3 times now... [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1