Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication - Arnemein [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arnemein

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]   Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:32 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?

A.) Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)

A) I'll be 26 in 19 days. That's right, if the rumors are true, and I'm doing my math correctly, I'll be playing the headstart as a special birthday present.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)

A) I scanned through one of them.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?

A) Not that I'm aware of, just saw the recruitment info on the WarhammerAlliance boards.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)

A) Arnemein will be the main name, as it has been in all my MMO's. The class I'm not 100% on yet.

Q) Gender: (female, male)

A) male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)

A) Ocala, FL

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)

A) WarhammerAlliance forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?

A) No. I like to know I'm fighting for one side.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?

A) I'll laugh at anything but fart jokes, sometimes even those if delivered right.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?

A) NeverWinter Nights PW (I know not an official MMO, but I loved it), Everquest 2, WoW (slightly)

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?

A) The casual nature. Nothing turns me off more than being told I have to be on at a certain time. I'll play well, and I'll play often, but I don't play on a schedule.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?

A) Well, as I said earlier my birthday's coming up so anyone who would like to send gifts feel free.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?

A) Not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]   Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Heya Arnemein!

Ocala is fairly near to Gainesville, IIRC. You a big Gators fan, coming from those parts?

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Arnemein

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]   Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Negative. My family were all Gator fans growing up so I had to be the black sheep. They would all get so amped about the UF vs FSU games that I had to be the counterpoint and root for the Noles. That rebellion turned into all around fandom when I was the only guy in the house cheering when 5' 9 Warrick Dunn absolutely abused the Gator defense.

Not so much into college ball these days, but I still carry that distaste for the Gators.
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]   Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Welcome Arnemein!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]   Application - Arnemein [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Arnemein [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1