Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication - Valerogg [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valerogg

Valerogg

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Application - Valerogg [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]   Application - Valerogg [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes, understood clearly.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A)Yes

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A)Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A)None. I am though, recommending to my brother and sister in law (both avid gamers) that they take a look at your website and consider the guild. This I did due to the information about Clan Bloodthorn that I have read.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A)Valerogg - Warrior Priest - Specific build TBD

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A)Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A)Southern California

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A)Forums. Which one I don"t remember, But I was searching " How a Warrior Priest is played" and you came up in a forum discussion.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A)Of Course. We will all, at some point venture over to Destruction, whether it be for curiosity or research.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A)I am as funny as a Chicken Foot Sandwich sounds and as serious as it would be to eat one.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A)DragoneRealms-(text based), Yes I'm that old.
Asheron's Call (Beta and live game)- 4 Years
Asheron's Call 2 (Beta and Live game)- 1 Year
Horizons- Less than a year - Game broken, no support, quests bugged, no support. I think the server is still running in a closet somewhere in an empty building.
Eve- 2 Years
World of Warcraft (Beta and Live game) 4 Years
Lord of the Rings Online - 1 year
All times played are accumulative.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) There were a few statements in your "About Clan Bloodthorn" thread that drew me to look further into your guild.
1. "Clan Bloodthorn recruits the people behind the characters." This statement alone is presidential debate material.
2. "We are a casual guild, who will actively seek mature members over the age of 18. We're socially-driven, and promote an environment where the journey is as important as the destination. We do not dictate timelines or schedules, and we promote an honor-based looting system over complicated DKP-type systems." This is what I am driven toward when I hear "Guild". Honor based looting system, this I am excited about. Very hard to pull off, but I would love to help that to fruition.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am an honest and caring person. I have a wife and 2 kids. I try to teach them something good about the world everyday. I treat others the same as I treat my family, with respect and understanding. I hope to receive this this back from people, not always possible, but I always hope.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A)None.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]   Application - Valerogg [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

Heya Valerogg!

Very nice application! I learned alot about you from reading it.

Glad to hear that you would reccomend us to others so early. That's high praise.

We're glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Valerogg

Valerogg

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]   Application - Valerogg [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:35 am

Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all in game or maybe an impromptu vent chat.

I do have an Open Beta invite as soon as I get the confirmation e-mail from mystic with my codes.
It may not come before the 7th but I'll be in as fast as possible.
Thanks again

Allen
Valerogg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]   Application - Valerogg [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Valerogg [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1