Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVikings Smiles Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vikings

Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED]   Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A) Yes I have and agree. I believe that is the way all guilds should be..smiles

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes I am. I am 37 years old, but I always say "If you stay young at heart, you will be young forever". .. smiles

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or acquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No I don't, or I should at least say that I don't think so. I have been a gamer in some really prestigious guilds, so I might know someone.. smiles

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) All the toons I make are always with the name Vikings somehow built into it. As far as the class, normally I am a warrior style or somekind of help class.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Orlando, FL

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Official Forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) No I dont. Every level of game I have played, I always stick to the "good" side..smiles

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I will dish it out with the best of them ..smiles

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) As I stated earlier, I have been around for a long time. I started out playing a game called "The Realm", and then went to EQ1. After about 4 years there, I played both EQ2 and WoW, till WoW won me over. After a few years in WoW, I had some RL things come up, and kind of took a break from it all. I started playing LotR as a little side game till Warhammer came out.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I have been reading up on the forums, and I can see right off that although there is a serious tone to the pages, there is also a playfull spirit about the people also.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) II am pretty much a selfless person by nature, and really dont take to many things to heart. I come to these games to escape from reality and have fun, so you will never see me cause or be involved in any kind of stress.(I get enough of that in RL..lol)

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I really enjoy helping out my guildies, so is there going to be anykind of organized raids or events? Is so, I have no problem with helping getting them going.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED]   Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Nice app, Viking.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Vikings Smiles Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1