Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDdraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED] Homepa11

Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ddraig

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED]   Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:04 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes I am 35

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have, thanks!

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No I dont, but I am looking for a mature casual guild and you sound just perfect Smile, I alooking to make friends here!!

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Ddraig - Shadow Warrior, Created today, been playing a destro on Sylvania since CE Head Start, but wanted to get into a great guild and focus on a Shadow Warrior...

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) New York City, NY

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhamme Online Site, Guild Search..... then search and found your site...

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes, I like to try all, and like the idea of not having to be a member of two different guilds.... Would like to play a Sorceress..

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Great sense of humour and I can take it as much as dish it out, very difficult to offend me... Smile

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I spend a lot of time with DAoC back in the day, Star Wars Galaxies for a short time, EVE Online, and more recently WoW of course.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the sound of your guild, I was looking for mature and casual group of people and this sounded like a great place to join up.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I was born in Wales, UK moved to the US about 9 years ago, it was here I started my Online career so to speak with DAoC, I am in IT, I dont get to put in the hours i might like to online as I try to balance my other life duties, like a Wife and work Smile so I appreciate my WAR time all the more.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Hopefully I am accepted, if so, and you have any class you desparately need I am happy to roll one to make up any shortcomings...

Thanks
Aled J - aka Ddraig!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED]   Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Sounds like a fit to me. Nice app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

We stick to a rule of thumb to play what makes you happy here, no need to roll based on what we need.

We're on the Magnus server, so contact Dominus or Quixote, Gilgalant, Kemp, Davnar, or Kriggles for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Ddraig - Applicaton...[APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1