Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]   Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I did.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) I recently turned 21 a few weeks ago *throws confetti*

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) I briefly skimmed it

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I was not referred to Bloodthorn by anyone.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I am currently in CB (on Abhorash) as Vevielle the Warrior Priest and Asphrodelle the Rune Priest. My main character for release will definitely be a healer/support of some sort.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) I am a lady

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) I live in Milford, CT

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance Forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) My boyfriend enjoys the looks of those hideous Chaos characters, so he might be able to persuade me to roll an alt with him... *maybe* =P

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I adore laughter! I am a fun-loving, energetic ball of smiles =)

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DAoC since 2001/2002, EQ2, VHoS, SWG, LOTRO +

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I enjoy a more casual guild setting that will still take their reputation seriously. I won't consider a guild that does not have an application process or a code of conduct.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) My play style varies from casual to hardcore; sometimes on a day-to-day basis or on a weekly basis. I might log on for half an hour to craft a few days in a row, then be on for 8+ hours a day the next few days. This is a reflection of my life style. I and currently working a full-time job and paying my way through college while trying to maintain relationships with my friends and family.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) How large of a guild do you plan on becoming? Is there a point you would close recruitment? Also, you define yourself as a non-roleplaying guild. If we are casual role-players would this activity be discouraged?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]   Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 pm

We are on a quality application roll today! cheers

I just want to state for the record that so far, recruiting has exceeded all expectations.

Quote :
How large of a guild do you plan on becoming? Is there a point you would close recruitment?

We are pretty comfortable with being a medium to large guild from our past MMO experiences, but if we grew too large too quickly, there might be a case to be made for closing recruitment. Especially if we feel we're not getting the quality recruits we're striving to get. I don't ever want to be a guild where I don't know people on the guild roster...So basically, I don't want us to be a super-guild in 15 MMO's or anything. Medium to large where everyone knows and is comfortable works best for everyone, and allows for enough player flexibility that there tend to be people on at natural times to get guild groups together easily.

Quote :
Also, you define yourself as a non-roleplaying guild. If we are casual role-players would this activity be discouraged?

No, we don't discourage casual role-players from joining us in the slightest. We have always had a few casual role-players in our guild, but I didn't
feel like we would field enough of a contingent to include that in the advertisement. I wouldn't want hardcore RP'ers to join up, then feel slighted and not be happy with us when they found out we don't have a large number of serious RP folks. I feel like recruiting should work both ways. We expect people to be honest with us during the recruitment process, and they should expect we would do the same.

Hopefully that answers both of your questions, and we're thrilled to have you. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]   Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 pm

Thank you for the prompt response to my application and my questions! I am pleased to be here and I look forward to getting to know everyone =)

*gets up and does a jig around her room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]   Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Vevielle! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1