Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGrulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Homepa11

Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Empty
PostSubject: Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server   Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes I have, Clan Bloodthorn appears to be a very mature guild.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, I turned 50 two months ago

Q) Have you read over our example application? (Recommended)
A) Yes I have

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or acquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I have a friend whom I’ve known nearly 15 years that goes by Ramblin or Ramster

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Grulox, a Shadow Warrior – just starting this week

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Lees Summit, MO (just East of Kansas City)

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, etc.)
A) Ramblin referred me

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) No, this will be my main

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I enjoy throwing in a little humor and lighten the atmosphere. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve kicked the bucket, or ended up getting lost. A little camaraderie goes a long ways.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Everquest, Asheron’s Call to name a few

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Your guild charter says a lot about the folks who run and connect with the guild. My goal has always been to put friends ahead of experience, this guild has the same ideals.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I enjoy helping out other folks when they get stuck on a quest, and often solo in order to get to know my characters limitations. On a personal note, my wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this Thanksgiving. We have three wonderful boys, two daughter in-laws plus two precious grandkids. Am enjoying a bit of a reprieve as the grand kids live across state, however they will be moving back next Summer.

I love to read fantasy adventure type novels, Wheel of Time, Belgariad, The Hobbit, etc. The beauty of MMORPG’s is you can be part of a fellowship, not just read about them.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I will likely have questions as I get familiar with the guild and the intricacies of the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server   Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:10 am

Nice to have you aboard. Friends of our members are always welcome.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Euron in game for an invite tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Ramblin

Ramblin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server   Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Greetings and welcome old friend, I look forward to going to War with you .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server   Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grulox - Membership Application - Magnus Server
Page 1 of 1