Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSoaera application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Soaera application [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soaera

Soaera application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes. I am 34.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, and a few of the approved ones.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Yes, I am friends with and was recruited by Mayl.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Not sure yet, but perhaps a shadow warrior or a priest class. Soaera or Dany will be my primary toon names.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Boston, MA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I was recommended to this site by Mayl and after checking out the forums, I like what I see. Seems like a very solid family guild with an excellent range of players.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Doubtful. I've always been on one side in most of the games I have played (WoW, DAOC, etc)

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) People have told me that I have a dry sense of humor. You can be the judge.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Oh geez, tons... UO, EQ, AC, DAOC, EQ2, WOW, AC2, Eve, AoC... lots more. I was an addict most of my early adult life. I've scaled back a bit now with a family.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The age limit is key. Maturity is a big fact in the guilds I choose, and seems to be the root of most guild issues. I like the fact that there are other players with families and lives outside of games. We can't all be expected to be level 50 on the second week, and I like a guild that understands that I can't be on every night.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am married with a 3 month old child. I work in IT, and I enjoy sports, especially football and baseball. Also my wife enjoys playing online as well, and may use this account from time to time.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) No. The website was pretty thorough.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Hey there. Excellent app, Soaera. It's a definite approved app...But...

Just want to clarify with you that you're in the right spot to game with your friend before I approve your app.

Mayl isn't a name I recognize, so either he hasn't applied here yet, and you just beat him to the punch, or maybe you got wires crossed on guilds or something.

Just let me know. You sound like a good fit, so hopefully it's the former and not the latter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Lysico

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Mayl is me...

I used that forever where Soaera and I know each other from.

Lysico was my dwarven healer name in DAoC so I wanted to go with that here in guild/boards, vent etc. If you asked for me in vent with Lysico I will actually answer you that way

Anyway, Soaera is a great player. We played in AoC together and have know each other for years. I just ignore his dirty little secret of being a Boston sports fan. Not everyone is perfect. Smile

Lysico
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Lysico wrote:
Mayl is me...

I used that forever where Soaera and I know each other from.

Lysico was my dwarven healer name in DAoC so I wanted to go with that here in guild/boards, vent etc. If you asked for me in vent with Lysico I will actually answer you that way

Anyway, Soaera is a great player. We played in AoC together and have know each other for years. I just ignore his dirty little secret of being a Boston sports fan. Not everyone is perfect. Smile

Lysico

Aha! Ok, it all makes sense now, Lysico. Well, most of it, anyway...

All except that part where you ask an Indianapolis Colts fan (me) and a Yankees fan (Swyft_Stryker) to ignore these shady Patriot and Redsox allegiances. Shocked lol!

I just wanted to make sure he was applying to the right guild since I had no idea who Mayl was. Glad it turned out that he was one of us. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lysico

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Well I am a Steelers fan.. So at least we will all have fun in vent this fall, huh!
Back to top Go down
tsthy

tsthy

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Lysico wrote:
Well I am a Steelers fan.. So at least we will all have fun in vent this fall, huh!

LOL, you could say that, I'm a diehard Browns fan.
Back to top Go down
Soaera

PostSubject: ...   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Sorry for the delay, I had to actually get some work done today. Very Happy

Mayl goes by the name of Lysico!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm

Soaera wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I had to actually get some work done today. Very Happy

Mayl goes by the name of Lysico!

No problem at all. Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
Lysico

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Browns fan!!

Oh you and I will have fun this fall lin Vent Tsthy....
Back to top Go down
tsthy

tsthy

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Lysico wrote:
Browns fan!!

Oh you and I will have fun this fall lin Vent Tsthy....

Well, at least you aren't a Raven's fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaera application [APPROVED]   Soaera application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soaera application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1