Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEpak's Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Epak's Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mjc393

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Epak's Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Epak's Application [APPROVED]   Epak's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yup

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 24

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yup

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Nope

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Well this is a tough one... I have tried out the Archmage and love that class so will probably create one of those named Epak as my main and Epthin a witchhunter as my alt (switching if I start to like one more then the other). I am going to be in open beta and just started with the preview weekend in bloodkeep.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Tysons Corner, VA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I chose the server by random and was browsing WHA boards and saw the post.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I might make some alts to try a few classes out... nothing crazy though I usually only have 1 or 2 playable alts in any MMO

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Pretty good

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) hmmmm EQ1, EQ2, SWG, Asheron's Call 1, Asheron's Call 2, WoW, Vanguard, Eve Online, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Planetside (minus the RPG), Age of Conan, and probably a few others I am forgetting at the moment. I really don't like TV that much (and tivo anything I might enjoy) so an MMO is my way of relaxing for a few hours after work.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I realized after playing so many other MMO's that a good guild is what makes the game last for a long time. I typically enjoy guilds that are casual/light-hearted but will still attempt to accomplish stuff in game (little bit above casual but beolow semi-harcore). I also really enjoy PVP/RVR. This guild seems to be a perfect match for what I am looking for.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Well I am in the IT Consultant who creates software for the Federal Government sooo pretty much means some weeks I am working 30 hours or so and others where I am working 80+ just depends (which can significantly impact hours spent online).

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nope

Last edited by mjc393 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Epak's Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epak's Application [APPROVED]   Epak's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Nice app, mj!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

We're currently playing on the Bloodkeep server for preview weekend, and we have just created our guild there.

We will see you there soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Epak's Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1