Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRenholder's Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Renholder's Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renholder

Renholder

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Renholder's Application [APPROVED]   Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes. Your policies are extremely reasonable.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, I am 22 years old.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, I have read the example applications.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Vevielle is my girlfriend and referred me to this website.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) My main will be Renholder Orestes the Shadow Warrior. My alt will be Varnarok the Ironbreaker. For Chaos I will be either a Squig Herder or Chosen and I am unsure of a name at the moment.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male during the day, female by night.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Fairfield, CT

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Vevielle referred me to Clan Bloodthorn and had great things to say about the policies and charter.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Possibly, but would prefer Order.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I consider myself a pretty funny guy. I sometimes stare at myself in the mirror and try to make myself laugh, or setup an audience of stuffed animals and pretend they are laughing with me.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) 3 Years of Dark Age of Camelot, 1 year of Everquest II, a few months of Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dark Ages.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The fact that this has a chance to be a tight knit group of people.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I work part time at the moment but plan on getting a Full Time job soon so my hours of play may vary. At the moment I plan on taking a few days off for the head start (dork). I take MMO's pretty seriously and I love progressing with a small guild where we can help each other out. Big Red Sox fan, Vevielle is a Yankees fan so we have our fun.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I'm pretty keen on making a Shadow Warrior, what determines wether or not Clan Bloodthorn goes Chaos or Order?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Renholder's Application [APPROVED]   Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Heya, Renholder. Nice application!

To answer your question about Order / Chaos, Clan Bloodthorn will be exclusively an Order guild. We have kicked
around the idea about starting up a sister guild that would be Destruction, called Bloodthorn Cult. The key to that,
would be that we could find enough folks who ould be interested, and getting a leadership team in place that we were
confident would uphold all the Bloodthorn values and represent the whole well. We are focusing on the Order side first,
however. That's why we added that question to the application, just to guage people's interest.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn! We're thrilled to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Renholder's Application [APPROVED]   Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm

You're in trouble now.... clown
Back to top Go down
Renholder

Renholder

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Renholder's Application [APPROVED]   Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Excellent, happy to be aboard! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renholder's Application [APPROVED]   Renholder's Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renholder's Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1