Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inKatazan - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Katazan - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katazan

Katazan - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Katazan - Join [APPROVED]   Katazan - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 am

A little about myself - I probably will repeat myself with the questionnaire below. I am an older gamer (42), married with 5 kids and the 6th on the way. To help with some of the stress at home I enjoy gaming in general, but lately (the last few years) MMO's in particular. I played the Open Preview and have decided that joining a guild first thing is almost a pre-requisite. If only because I personally think that MMO's are best played with a group of people who you know and have fun with.

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) I have. Heh, my motto is let common sense prevail. Although some people are just simply rude, my motto is that arguing on the Internet or in a game with someone is like wrestling in a pigsty. Sooner or later you realize that the pig actually enjoys it. Smile

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yep, 42 here. I know I am a bit elderly, but every follicle lost is more of an impetus to kill the enemy. Smile

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Aye I have.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No on all accounts. I read about this guild on the Warhammer Alliance forums. Along with several other Order guilds, this one seemed like the best fit for me personally.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Katazan will be my in-game main's name. I will play a healer - leaning towards the Archmage or the Runepriest.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male, but I am willing to learn.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) I live in the southern suburbs of Chicago, IL

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) On the Warhammer Alliance forums. I was motivated after the preview weekend to find a guild. I liked the game and the mechanics, but I bet it is that much better with a group of people who play together often.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not really. I tried a few, and it seems like everyone wants to roll a Destruction character. I kind of enjoy being the underdog.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Meh, my wife tells me I am an idiot all the time for my stupid sense of humor, although I think I am hilarious.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Past couple of years, my gaming has been exclusively MMO's for the most part (with some Civ 4 on the side to keep the brain from melting.) I have played WoW, EQ2, LotRO, AoC, Vanguard, and now Hammer.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Over 18, not too-hardcore, with a good sense of direction and humor. With all my kids, I think I will enjoy cranking it up a notch against the Destro side where I know some of the under 18 crowd will gravitate.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Heh, I pre-empted the question above. I do play alot, even with all my kids screaming in my ear. So if you hear me on vent yelling, its not at y'all. Smile

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) The only questions I have is what server are we going to roll, and who should I talk to for an invite?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Katazan - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katazan - Join [APPROVED]   Katazan - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:30 am

Very nice app, Katazan. I definitely learned alot about you from reading it.

As far as the server goes we rolled on Bloodkeep for preview weekend, and will likely stay there, provided it becomes a Core rules server.
If it doesn't become a Core rules server, we'll look at changing servers, but we like the symetrical nature of the Bloodkeep / Bloodthorn names, ect.

Once we get online and get the guild formed, you can contact me or one of the officers we choose between now and then for an invite.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn! Just register on the boards, and we're all set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Katazan - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1