Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDavnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Homepa11

Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Davnar
Bloodthorn Officer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 36.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Davnar - Dwarf Engineer.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Alexandria, Virginia.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not at first. Would play a Goblin Shaman once my order character is established.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Average sense of humor. Can't tell a joke to save my life but love to laugh.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) EQ, DAoC, SWG, Horizons, CoH, RF Online, Planetside, AC, Wow, LoTRO, AoC, and probably a few more I can't remember.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The combination of mature, casual, order, and core server. Most of the people I gamed with in the past are going open rvr. That is not my style of play. In WoW and AoC this resulted in starting the game as a solo player. Would love to begin with a good group of people at launch rather then hoping to find that group after picking a server at random.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Many would say I have too many pets. One dog and four cats at the moment. Yes, I'm the sucker in the area that takes in strays. If while gaming you see my character take a random turn or do other strange things it is probably a cat related keyboard malfunction. The worst was taking a hard right off a cliff with the rest of the group on follow. Vent got very amusing after that one. Very Happy

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not at this time.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:48 pm

Heya Davnar!

Nice application!

Cat keyboard malfunctions should be entertaining to watch...I look forward to laughing about them profusely!

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Davnar
Bloodthorn Officer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this community. Just realized I failed at the last question and now have question for you. Is the vent server for use while playing only or is it possible to log on this week to get to know the guild?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

The Vent server is always up and running, and usually there are quite a few people logged in to talk and get to know one another.

Feel free to come say hello anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Nhibec

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Welcome Davnar! Wish I could have been sitting in on that 'over the cliff' conversation. Smile
Back to top Go down
korthdd

korthdd

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Hey I have 5 pets too. 2 dogs, 2 cats and a wife...
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:34 am

5 dogs here, all taken in. Welcome Davnar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]   Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davnar - Application for membership [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1