Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inapplication for CB [APPROVED] Homepa11

application for CB [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karmicdbt

karmicdbt

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-02

application for CB [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: application for CB [APPROVED]   application for CB [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:09 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Indeed I am 40ish

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) I believe I recall doing so, Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A)Not yet and no I was not recruited

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Silence or Ailius class TBD most likely a tank class. Still researching.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Me or the toon? Man this is a hard application. probably a F for the toon because I dont want to watch a guys rear all the time Im playing.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Central NY

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) VN boards

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Possible but not highly probable

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have no sense of humor that I am aware of. Well, once I laughed actually. I try not to brag about it though.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DAoC for the past 3 yrs, healer classes mostly. Guild wars and Carpe Diem closed beta.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) You sound like a casual group of folks which is what I am looking for. I work long hours sometimes and like to enjoy the game when I can play. I dont have the time to be scheduled to appear nightly @ 1900 for mandatory farming of exotic worm skins to make a breathing potion for the Saturday after next when we will.. well you get the point. I like casual Smile

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Ummm this one time at band camp... Actually I am a pretty serious person once you get to know me. heh

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A)What classes do you anticipate needing more of currently? I am really open to trying any of the toons.
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: application for CB [APPROVED]   application for CB [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 am

Hi Karmic, I'm sure someone will be by shortly. Until then, good app and look forward to meeting ya.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: application for CB [APPROVED]   application for CB [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 am

Heya Karmic...

Nice app.

As to your question, right now, we're shortest on Melee DPS, followed by Tanks, but we have about a third of the guild that's undecided, so those
shortfalls will even out a bit as we move into OB. So in short, roll what makes you happy.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
karmicdbt

karmicdbt

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: application for CB [APPROVED]   application for CB [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:26 am

Well thank you all, If you dont mind I will jump in your vent a few times before I get my copy of WAAAAgggH. I should have beta access since I bought the collectors one.

I would have rolled a Knight of the Burning Sun. Since they are gone It will be a Iron breaker or a WH.

Ill have to test a few to see how they feel. Im not much for solo play which kind of works out since this is an MMO.

Thanks again and Ill look forward to engaging in battle with you all.

Karmicdbt bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for CB [APPROVED]   application for CB [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for CB [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1