Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStellion's application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Stellion's application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stellion

Stellion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Stellion's application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Stellion's application [APPROVED]   Stellion's application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yep

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 37

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Your example and many of the approved and all the denied.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Not that I'm aware of.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Stellion - SW or ...? I'll figure it out in OB I hope.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Sacramento, Ca

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) VN Boards - really like the difference in tone between your plan for the guild and so many of the other guilds I've been a part of.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) No, I'm law and order all the way !

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have a dry sense of humor, that sometimes has a kick, but I love helping others, and really only give a hard time to those I like.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) DAOC - (bors and morgan) Played with RL friends for a few years, quit for a year and then came back, only to play another year and finally call it quits. I loved the game and enjoyed many of the people, but it seemed like DramA Online Continually to me in the end.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Less Drama more casual gaming. I love to game and have fun, and the drama increases stress, and ruins fun. I'm looking forward to WAR and want just the experience you describe.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Family man, and the computer is right next to my wife's side of the bed, so when it's bed time for her, it's log off time for me !

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I'm hoping that guild online presence is good when I'm able to play. I was encouraged to see several applications from my Time Zone though, so am hoping the guild is spread out across the country. Do you have any idea what the time zone distribution is?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Stellion's application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stellion's application [APPROVED]   Stellion's application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:01 am

Heya Stellion!

Nice app.

I'd say the vast majority of the membership is EST, with PST probably ranking second, and EST after that. MST seems to be underrepresented. People from the mountains must not like us. Suspect

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Stellion's application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1