Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CleverUsernameHere

CleverUsernameHere

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]   Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 28

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No on both accounts.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Aedonenlas - White Lion - lvl 11/8

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Columbus, OH

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance forum post

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I may in the future but I want to focus on my main character and a still to be determined alt first.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Great sense of humor I love to laugh and make others laugh my avatar can give you a sense of my humor.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Star Wars Galaxies (before SOE jacked it up hard), WoW, Guild Wars

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I like the laid back stylings of Bloodthorn posts, but I also like the sense that we could get things done.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am in school and I don't work because I get money from the GI Bill to go to school. This is my way to unwind and I really love MMOs. I take college serious so that comes first (I am trying to get into law school). That being said I plan to log as many hours as possible a week because I am a bit OCD and MMOs are conducive to that! I am dependable and I do not mind helping people out - after all that is the purpose of banding together for guilds in a game right?

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I have never used Vent or whatnot before so if anyone could give me pointers on what kind of headset to get that would be great. I mean I don't want to spend a lot of money, but are there any headsets I should stay away from because they suck? Thanks and I will be talking to you!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]   Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Nice app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Send Dominaeus, Anatola, Kemp, Akara, Desnok or Dristin to be invited into the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
CleverUsernameHere

CleverUsernameHere

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]   Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 am

Thank you good Sir! I am honored to be invited and will work hard for the guild and for the people that comprise it. I shall see you around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]   Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aedonenlas Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1